chapter 4

Cameron's: POV

I was in my first period when I heard the door open and saw Melody and Raquell.

"What's up girls", I said. They started to giggle. "Nothing much", Raquell said.

" Hey guys you wanna come over my place later and do something",Melody said. "Sure" me and Raquell said at the same time.

*skip after school*

Melody's:POV

I was putting my stuff in my locker when I heard walking,but I didn't think anything of it because it's usually Raquell or Cameron, but when I turned around.

It was my ex boyfriend Lucas. "What do you want" I said. "I want you to be my girlfriend again babe that's what I want" he said

"First of all don't call me babe,and second of all no I will not be your girlfriend after you cheated on me so many time's", I screamed. He started getting closer and closer to my face. "St..stay away fro...m me", I stuttered trying to sound not scared but failed terribly." I make you nervous don't I babe", He said. "N..no", ughh I stuttered again.

When I heard running I turned to see Cameron " thank god",I mumbled, and he went over to Lucas and grabbed him by his shirt and threw him to the ground. "She said stay away from her you dumb ass did you not understand that",and with that he got up off the floor and ran out of the school doors. "Oh my god thank you cam", I said. " No problem now let's go and meet Raquell by the car".

We went outside and looked to see if we can find Raquell. "Found her", I said running to her." Hey",she said,"I was out here for almost a half hour where were you guys"? She said. "Long story I will explain later".

Okkkkk,she said dragging her words." Ok now can we go to Mel's house, cam said impatiently". So we hopped in my car and I drove to My house.

[Hey guys I hope you liked that chapter I worked hard on it,Like I said in the last chapter you should go follow my friend at Nyankitty193 if you want,and also if you want follow my snapchat at miabeauty03 if you want and yea love ya byeee❤]