chapter 10

[Just saying that Cameron is famous in this story, and there will be the other Magcon boys in the story!!❤]

Cameron's: POV

I took a shower,brushed my teeth,brushed my hair into the famous Cameron Dallas quiff. I got dressed in a blue shirt and black jeans. I went back to my room were I saw Melody on her phone sitting on my bed.

"Ready",she asked me.
" yup". I got my keys and headed out the door to my car.

Melody's: POV

When we got into the car,Cameron turned on the radio,and his song came on. We looked at each other and i bursted out singing.

"LATE NIGHT'S NO DRESS CODE SHE STAY FLY LIKE JETS GO,DON'T HAVE NO REASONS AIN'T GOT NO MO", He started laughing. The song ended,and he said," Wow you know the whole song",he said shocked."yup every little word",I said laughing.
We continued driving to a little diner,in LA.

When we got in the diner, we were greeted by the smell of bacon."mmhh bacon",Cameron said.I giggled. We sat down at a booth. This pretty blond waitress came over to our table and she kept looking at Cameron like drooling over him. I mean I know he's hot but like keep your eyes off of him.

"Hello I am kelly,your waitress for today,May I get you guys any drinks",she said in a heavy country accent.

" um yes I would like orange juice please",Cameron said.
"I will have the same"." Got it, are you guys ready to order or do you need a few minutes" ,she asked."we are ready I will like,scrambled eggs with bacon,and a plain bagel. She will have the same". Aw he already knew what I wanted."Ok got it your food should be out in a few".then she walked away.

We talked for a bit. Then we heard loud voices coming through door and there were 8 boys. They came to our table. Cameron got up and gave the whatever that guy hug thing is."Hey guys what's up". I only recognized Nash but who were the others,then it hit me these are the Magcon boys. I cleared my throat telling Cam to introduce me."Oh um guys this is Melody my friend since as long as I can remember ",he said. I got up and they started to introduce themselves besides Nash because I already knew him.

Hi i am,Matthew
Sup,I am Taylor Caniff
Hello how are you,I am Shawn me.I cut him off and laughed," I know who you guys are I heard a lot about you".

Our food came."hey would you guys like to join us",I said."sure",they all said and sat down. They got food and it came out right away. We were all eating when Taylor spoke,"Hey there's a party tonight at my place Melody do you want come",he said."Sur-",Cameron cut me off."No you will not be going",he said being serious. "What do you mean no I am going,you are not my father,and I am going to Taylor's party and that's end of story"." Damn fine I was just messing with you",he put his hands up in surrender. We all laughed. "Can I invite a friend"?" Of course you can ",Taylor said. I said thanks and quickly texted Raquell that we are going to a party and to come to my house in 1 hour.

After we Finished eating Cameron dropped me off so I can change for the party.

I curled my hair very lightly and put it in a half up half down. I then did my makeup, I did a very thin line of eyeliner, a little bit of eye shadow,mascara, and a dark rep lipstick. I didnt really feel like wearing a dress so I just wore a black cropped top with cutouts on it,white jeans and for shoes I wore black laced up ankle boots.

I then heard a doorbell.
My mom screamed from downstairs," ITS RAQUELL"."OK TELL HER TO COME UP".I heard a nock on my door and it was Raquell. "Ok so I am going to do your makeup and hair",I said. Raquell doesn't really wear makeup so I just did it light. I put the eyeliner for your waterline,conciliar,mascara and some pink tinted lip gloss. I straightened her hair. I picked out cloths from my closet that she can wear. I picked out a black short sleeve cropped top that said," Party time",in bold white letters, high waisted light washed jean shorts,and black vans.

"Alright all done". She looked into the mirror and said,"Wow thanks Mel your the best"!!" Your welcome". We heard a honk and left to go see Cameron.

*skip to the party*

When we got to Taylor's party my mouth dropped."This house is huge". There were red cups all over the grass people throwing up in the bushes." Guessing there's alcohol at this party",Raquell said."yup"

When we went inside people were dancing all up on each other. I already lost Raquell and Cameron. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was....

[Cliffhanger!!! Thank you for almost 500 views it may seem a little bit to you guys but it is a lot for me so thank you!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤]