chapter 9

Melody's: POV

"Wow",I said in disbelief of what he just did." Um I am sorry I didn't me",i cut him off by kissing him again.

Cameron's: POV

Oh my god I just kissed her ugh she just looked so perfect standing there I had to." Um I am sorry I didn't me",she cut me off by her pressing her lips to mine and then she pulled away and looked behind me and saw someone holding the same unicorn I won her she ran to it and said,"ITS SO FLUFFY"!!!I couldn't help but laugh. I sighed and mumbled "that's why I love her". I ran up to her and put my arms around her waist she jumped a little telling me I scared her a little.

" sorry ", I laughed." Its ok",she giggled."Hey it's getting a little late we should go home, she said."Yea,wanna come over and do something my mom is on a business trip so we will be alone"?"sure",she said. We walked hand in hand to my car.

*at Cameron's house*

Melody's: POV

"What do you want to do"?" Wanna watch a movie",he said.
"Sure let's watch the Exorcist my grandfather told me when it came out he went to go watch it and it was so scary he passed out"!! (True story BTW)

" Wow LET'S WATCH IT!!",He screamed. I got the pillows and blankets while he put the movie in. I changed into Cameron's cloths so I was comfortable.

The movie is so scary I was cuddled up in Cameron's arm he is so warm he is like a bear.(I dont even know anymore) I felt my eyes closing,the last thing I heard was "good night princess" and a kiss on my forehead and then I was sleeping.

Cameron's: POV

We were watching the movie and I realized she was falling asleep in my arms she was so cute,so i said. "Good night princess and kissed her forehead. She smiled and went to sleep,hearing her light snores made me smile.

I realized she didnt text her mom,so I texted her mom for her saying that she was sleeping over at Raquell's. Her mom was fine with it. I carefully picked melody up and placed her on my bed softly so she didn't wake up. Then I laid next to her and cuddled her in my arms,I was looking at her admiring her features,her light snores relaxing me and next thing you know I was asleep.

Melody's: POV

I woke up and I was cuddle in to Cameron's arms he is so cute when he is sleeping. Oh shoot I forgot to text my mom she will be pissed. I looked on my phone to see it said that I was staying at Raquell's house. I smiled at the message knowing Cameron must have texted my mom so she wouldn't get worried,that's so sweet.

I got up and started to get ready.I took a shower,brushed my teeth,brushed my hair,I didn't feel like putting make up on so I didn't. I found a black v neck shirt in Cameron's closet so I wore it with the black jeans I had on from yesterday.

I went to go wake Cameron up.
"Hey Cameron wake up",I shook him lightly." No,he said in his cute raspy voice."I'll take you to breakfast "!!" Ok all right I am up",he scream and jumped up out of the bed."Go get ready"!!"Ok by the way",he said. "Yea"? "You look cute in my shirts", he said." Thank you",I blushed. "You also look cute when your blushing", he said." Oh shut up and go get ready",I said blushing even more. He laughed and went in to the bathroom to go get ready.

[Helloo, sorry I haven't updated in awhile, this chapter was kind of boring but yea I will update as soon as I can.bye❤]