Chapter 9

"So I see the Greenie's taken a particular interest in you" Newt says and I smile "yeah but that's probably because I'm amazing" I joke tossing my (h/c) hair over my shoulder.

"That's because you are" he smiles "thanks Newt" I smile widely "now I got to go back to work" I say dreadfully. "Not exactly, (Y/N) we need you to give the greenie the grand tour" Alby says walking over to us. 

Great I'm on Greenie duty.

"Okay, I'm on it later Newt" I say and walk away after he says bye. I walk over to the slammer and i could tell I scared him a bit.

"Hey greenie, remember me? You probably do, anyways, can you tell me your name?" I ask crouching to I'm eye-level with him.

He shakes his head "I-I-I can't remember, why can't I remember?" he asks panicking "shhh calm down, its okay, we were all like that our first day too" I explain to him. "Come on, I'll show you around" I say and unlock the door, helping him out.

**

I show him the glade and finish off the tour by bringing him near the maze doors as Minho and Ben run out.

"Hey (n/n), this the new greenie?" Minho asks stopping with Ben "yeah, I've got greenie duty" I say rolling my eyes. "Feel bad for you, hey we still up for later?" Ben asks and I smile " of course, meet me at the usual spot" I say.

"Sounds good" Minho says and Ben hugs me before they jog off to the Map Room. "Are you guys, like, together?" He asks me "who? M-me and Ben?" I ask and he nods I laugh "you're funny green bean but no, he's like a brother to me that's why he always calls me sis" I explain amused "oh" is all he says.

"Let me show you something" I say grabbing his hand and leading him to wards the lookout tower. "Hope you're not afraid of heights" I say and begin to climb.

**

"What is this?" he asked me "it's called the lookout tower" I respond "look green bean we only have 3 rules; one, always do what you can because we don't need slackers, 2; never hurt another Glader" I say remembering some past fights.

"And 3" I say "never go beyond those walls"

**

I finished giving him the tour a little while ago and hung out with Ben and Minho for a bit and am currently getting ready for tonight.

Normally, the bonfire night with a huge celebration to welcome the newest greeny. Mine was just last month and it was kind of eventful but not really.

But this one should be fun

"Ready?" Erin ask me "well duh it doesn't take 2 hours to get ready" I smile and so does she.

We walk out together and she participates in throwing the torches into the giant bonfire with the other keepers.

I party a bit and sit down with Erin (who's promised no to get too drunk) and I saw Newt with the Greenie. "They seem to be checking you out" Erin says smirking "but Newt's off limits" she says seriously. "Date Newt? And prove everyone's theory? No thanks" I smile and so does she.

We stand up and start dancing and I feel someone staring and I see the Greenie there. He blushes and looks away while I just continue and I dance with Erin and some other people. Newt comes up to me "I think he likes you" he says looking at him "its kinda obvious" I smile and the greenie comes up and tries to flirt with me.

Well, Minho saw and let's say that did not end up well at all.

And I mean at all.

Sorry for lack of updating, I lost my journal I had this in and then I had to wing it but yeah...

QOTD: what do you think Minho did?

AOTD: I can't tell you I'm sorry

Bye, hope you liked the chappie and until next time

~Newts Princess~