Leave Me Alone!

Aubrey was sitting under the big oak tree in the quad, studying, when a car pulled up. The window rolled down and a face she was extremely familiar with peered out. 

"Hey Bree, how you been?" He said.

"Why don't you get it? LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted as she stormed off turning a few heads as she went.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe and Beca were making out heavily in the apartment they shared with Aubrey when there was a knock on the door.

"One sec," Chloe shouted as she tried to throw Beca off her.

She walked over to the door, grasped the handle and threw it open.

"What are you doing here?!" She said as her eyes widened.

"What is it Chlo?" As Beca walked into the room her eyes widened as she saw Jesse standing in the doorway. "I thought Aubrey told you to leave us ALL alone!" She shouted at him.

"Look calm down I just want help on how to regain her trust!" He pleaded.

"You took advantage of her in her time of need! She wouldn't leave this apartment until a few weeks ago!" Chloe screamed in his face.

"I know and regret that! I.... I" ... He stammered. "I LOVE HER OK?" He told both of them.

"Look before you do anything about this you need to approach her through texting or email!" Beca told him.

"Yeah, leave little notes around the place with romantic messages or something soppy like that!" Chloe added "Now if you don't mind we are currently in the middle of something..." she said as she closed the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as Jesse was leaving the apartment building Aubrey arrived. She shot him a death glare and continued on her way up to the apartment without saying a word. Beca and Chloe stopped making out when they heard the door slam, they peered through the crack in the door to see Aubrey stomp into her room and slam the door shut.

"Someones not a happy bunny!" Chloe said as she walked towards Aubrey who was lying face down on her bed.

"I'm not in the mood Chloe!" She mumbled through the bedding "Aww is Bree not feeling good?" Beca said in a baby voice. Aubrey threw a pillow at them which signalled 'LEAVE ME ALONE!' 

"Ok, Bree we're leaving!" Chloe said as they walked out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Treble's House... 

They were all in the hot tub except Jesse who was pacing up and down.

"Are you trying to tell me that you're in love with Aubrey?" Bumper said adding a gagging sound when he said 'Aubrey'.

"Why do you say her name likes its dirt Bumper?" Jesse questioned him.

"Dude what's wrong with you?" Donald asked him.

"Why Donald?" Jesse had a puzzled expression on his face.

"Dude, there must be something wrong with you if you're in love with Aubrey Posen!" Benji finished for him.

"You guys don't get love!" Jesse said as he walked off.

"Dude love means looking up her-" Bumper started but was cut off by Jesse. "NO BUMPER LOVE MEANS WANTING TO GET MARRIED AND RAISE A FAMILY!" Jesse shouted and he walked out of the house!