It Was A Stupid Decision!

"Chloe, i'm gonna do it! I'm going to tell Jesse that I love him!" Aubrey shouted to her friend who was asleep on the couch.

"Good for you Bree!" She mumbled.

"Chlo what's wrong?" Aubrey asked her best friend.

"She dumped me!" She held her head in her hands and began sobbing heavily.

"Who for?" Aubrey asked her.

"JESSE!" Came the muffeld reply.

"I'm so sorry Clo i'm gonna talk to her!" Aubrey told her usually perky friend who was crying her eyes out! She walked across campus to Jesse's dorm, holding the roses she had bought for him, when she reached the door she heard Beca's voice.

"Why did I try to get you and Aubrey together when we look just as adorable as you would with her?!"

"I know I thought I loved her when turns out I love you more!" Jesse replied.

This was followed by the sounds of snogginng. Aubrey chucked the roses on the floor and stomped on them, she left a note saying that Jesse is a Dick head and how she actually loves him. She then knocked on the door so they would get the message and ran off with her head in her hands.

"Jesse go answer the door." Beca told him.

He walked over to the door grasped the hsndle and opened it but no one was there, he looked down to see the ruined roses and the note saying: ' Roses are red violets are blue, i can't believe I fell in love with you! Aubrey!'.

"Shit! Beca I think Aubrey's in love with me!" He turned to the brunnette.

"Yes my plan worked! Tell Chloe she can stop pretending we broke up and make sure Aubrey is in the quad at 7pm! Yippee! My best friend will finally get his happy ending!" She skipped down the hall singing 'one day my prince will come' from Snow White!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Quad: 7pm!

"Chloe i'm glad you're over Beca! She isn't the one for you!" Aubrey said to her friend.

"Um... Yeah about that! We never broke up!" Chloe said expecting Aubrey to be happy for her.

"ACA-CUSE ME?!" Aubrey was un able to get the rest of the sentence out without chunks filling her throat "You mean to tell me that you never broke up? I was so worried about you!" She shouted.

"Um... Yeah?" The read head replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude are sure this will work?!" Jesse asked Unicycle.

"yeah how else do you think I got Aubrey to date me in our sophmore year?!" He replied.

"I hope your right!"