Operation Jaubrey!

"Thank you for all coming today." Chloe began.

"Well Beca did threaten us!" Fat Amy muttered under her breath.

"I heard that Amy!" Beca shouted at her just like Aubrey would have!

"Gosh Becx! Who woke up your inner Aubrey?" Bumper asked sarcastically. Which started a masive fight between the bellas and Trebles.

"Look everyone calm down!" Aubrey shouted as she walked into the room with Jesse. "What is going on?" She asked Beca who was now on top of Bumper holding him in a headlock.

"We ... we were... um..." Chloe started.

"Spit it out then or will your girlfriend have to finish for you?" She said as though she was sickened by the fact that Beca was dating Chloe.

"Um.. Aubrey, Jesse you may be wondering what we are all doing here!" Beca began.

"You don't say!" Jesse said as he reached for Aubrey's outstretched hand. But she yanked it away before he could even get close.

"So... Beca are you going to tell us why you sent out a text saying 'operation Jaubrey is a go! meet at Treble house in 5 mins'?" Stacie questioned the small brunette.

"What?!" Aubrey asked the Beca and Chloe " I mean Chlo you're my best friend and all but you really have crossed the line! As for your girlfriend... I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN WHICH MEANS YOU'RE OUT OF THE BELLAS!" She said as she turned and stormed out of the room with Jesse trying to catch her up.

"Guys, just because i'm no longer a Bella doesn't mean I will ever give up on trying to get them together! They would make a great couple even if Aubrey doesn't think so!" Beca said to them all.

"Same time next week, make sure they don't see you sneaking off! Meet at the old pool!" Chloe said as she left the room dragging Beca with her.