Rehersals

"No! Try again!" Aubrey shouted at the Bellas."Amy it's not hard! You did this last year! Mess it up again and I will make you do extra cardio!"

"Calm your pits Aubrey!" Stacie started

"Yeah! When did we go back to the old set list?" Jessica finished.

"Since Beca wasn't here to take the piss! Now try it again. 5...6..7...8" Aubrey started.

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes!

And I am happy now living without you

I've left you, oh-oh-OH!

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign

"That was the crappiest thing i've ever seen!" They all looked to see the Trebles standing in the doorway... Beca was one of them!

"What the hell Beca?" Aubrey asked in a surprised tone.

"Oh i'm not one of those nerds!" Beca said to Aubrey. "No i'm here to take you shopping!" She finished

"Why would I go shopping with you!" Aubrey asked her.

"Because Amy has a bag!" Beca said to her as Fat Amy covered her head with the same sacks they use to kidnap the new Bellas.

"Get off me!" Aubrey shouted as Uni lifted her up and put her into Bumpers car, Chloe chucked her a bag of her nicest clothes, followed by Cynthia rose and Stacie chucking her a make up bag!

"Have fun Bree!" Chloe shouted as Bumper drove off.

A/N More of a filler chapter the proper lovey dovey stuff starts in the next chapter!