The Date...

"Look you better tell me where we're going Bumper or i'll" 

"Calm it Aubrey! When we arrive you are going to get changed into the clothes that are in the bag beside you! It will be fine! Well if you class 'letting lily plan the surprise' as fine... i'm just gonna stop talking!" Bumper replied.

"You are the biggest jerk in the world!" Aubrey said as she rolled her eyes.

"We're here! Go get changed in the toilets over there and yeah see you soon Posen!" Bumper said.

Aubrey pulled out her phone and began texting Chloe.

At the beach! I hate sand!:( - A

calm down Bree it will be fine! - C

No it won't if this is Jesse's idea I am going to kill him personally! -A

It'll be the highlight of his life! ;) -C

I hate you sometimes Beale! - A

That's rich! Enjoy! Future Chloe Mitchell OUT!  ;) - C

Aubrey put her phone in her pocket and proceeded to the toilets to change, she rummaged through the pink tote to find a pink pastel midi dress which had lace on the shoulders, black flats and a gold clutch. Aubrey immediately pulled out her phone:

You're going to be the death of me Beale! - A

Aw did Bree not like the clothes I picked out? :/ - C

It's not that its just that this is the exact outfit I wore on my first date with Nick! :'( -A

Oops I knew that the outfit was familiar! What else are you going to wear? * Laughs evilly * - C

I going to kill you and Jesse with the same gun!- A

Bye Bree! Future Chloe Mitchell OUT! - C

Aubrey walked out of the bathroom with the dress on and followed the signs that read ' Aubrey Posen your perfect date is this way!' At the end of the trail was a table that was set up extremely fancily (is that even a word?) 

"Ok Jesse come out now or I am going to leave! FYI: I hate sand!" She shouted out onto the beach.

Jesse appeared out of no where and immediately started singing...

Our love is unconditional, we knew it from the start.

I see it in your eyes, you can feel it from my heart.

From here on after let's stay the way we are right now, 

And share all the love and laughter

That a lifetime will allow.

The Bellas and Trebles walked onto the beach and began harmonizing the chorus.

I cross my heart and promise to

Give all I've got to give to make all your dreams come true.                                                                         In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine.

Aubrey shot them all a disapproving look but they all ignored it!

You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete, 

And as long as there's a breath in me, I'll make yours just as sweet.

As we look into the future, it's as far as we can see, 

So let's make each tomorrow be the best that it can be.

I cross my heart and promise to

Give all I've got to give to make all your dreams come true.

In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine.

And if along the way we find a day it starts to storm, 

You've got the promise of my love to keep you warm.

In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine, 

A love as true as mine.

Jesse walked over to Aubrey and got down on one knee.

"Aubrey Posen, will you go out with me?" He asked the blonde who was giving him a death glare.

"No!" She answered and walked off. "Thanks for dragging me here for nothing!" She shouted over her shoulder.

 Jesse knelt there with his mouth hanging wide open.

"Here let me help you up!" Beca said as she dragged him to his feet.

"She ... She said no?" Jesse asked Chloe who has standing next to Beca.

"To be honest! Aubrey's just too stuborn! She turned down the senior jock, son of the owner of this university and the donator of the gym! In the space of a week! It's not that this wasn't sweet... she's just used to fancy dinners, expensive gifts and being the centre of attention!" Chloe tried to reassure him.

"So I don't have a chance?!" He asked her with tears filling his eyes.

"It's not that... it's just that... you will have to prove to her that you're so much better than any of them!" Chloe said.

"You look a wreck lets get you back to your dorm before you have a mental breakdown!" Beca said as she dragged him towards her car.

"She said no!" Jesse kept repeating it as if it had happened in a movie.

"Look we will make sure that she reliases that she loves you!" Chloe said as she rubbed his back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey was pacing in her room pondering what to do. She could pretend it never happened, no they will give her grief about the fact that she turned down the person who has madly in love with her OR she could say sorry in the morning for how she treated him but say thats its too soon after he took advantage of her to make Beca jealous to consider giving him a second chance! 

"Hey Bree, we heard the pacing from downstairs! What's wrong?" Chloe asked her best friend who was in the proccess of a mental breakdown!

"I just can't believe he made a move and thought I would forget about what he has done!" She lent into her friend for a hug. 

"It's fine Bree just think about it!" Chloe said as she left the room.