1.2

calum

"you need to stop calum." alyssa says calmly.

"i can't!" i shout, flipping a table. "they don't care about me! what am i supposed to do?! i ran away. i fucking ran away and they couldn't care less about me. they probably don't even notice that i'm gone!"

"calum, it's ok-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. YOU HAVE A FUCKING PERFECT LIFE!"

"calum, please stop. you and i both know that isn't true. please don't say anything you don't mean to say-"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" i yell, smashing a glass onto the white tiled floor. i can see fear etched on her face as i break another glass.

"you know what?" i laugh, "who needs you anyways?" i spit, every single word dripping with venom. "you're just a little bitch."

tears start to form in alyssa's eyes and she stands there, looking straight at me.

"why aren't you saying anything?!" i yell, once again. "FIGHT BACK!"

she's still silent. this outraged me.

i said something i never thought i'd ever say again. Not after last time.

"I HATE YOU!"

that's when everything happened. alyssa grabbed her keys off the counter, tears streaming down her face and sprinted out the door.

tears started to fall and i felt a pang in my chest. why do i always have to mess things up?

out of anger, i grabbed a plate and threw it to the wall. i watched as it crumbled to pieces.

just like my heart.