'Uncle' Harry

I slammed the door, blocking the boys' view of me. I stomped through the house to the stairs, dropping Nessa on the living room couch as I passed it. I ran up to my new room, shoving boxes off my bed and plugging in my laptop.

It was time to Google stalk.

I opened up Chrome, and clicked on the address bar. I let the cursor blink for a few moments, debating which search could get me the most results.

Finally, I typed in "one direction London."

There were 25,000,000 hits.

I clicked on the first link, not really knowing what I was looking for. It opened up to a online newspaper article.

"Gang One Direction Suspected of Starting Bar Fight," I read softly to myself. I skimmed the text, hearing the story of a girl who was being bugged by an older man in a club. Apparently Niall had come to her rescue, beating the man up and leaving him in a back alley. The next morning, the girl was reported missing. She showed up two days later, refusing to say anything about where she had been.

I clicked the back button, and tried the next site.

It too was an article. It told me the boys were regular attendees at a club, and they almost always got too drunk to remember their names when they left. Pictures showed each of the five with multiple girls, some obviously taken on the same night.

I wrinkled my nose, disgusted. Who would want a boy that had his tongue in another's mouth only moments before?

I clicked a few more links, each one just confirming my suspicions. The One Direction boys were trouble, and they were coming after me.

Just as I was about to exit out of the browser, one last title caught my eye.

"One Direction Arrested for the Assault of Nineteen Year Old Girl"

My heartbeat picked up. I slowly moved my mouse over the website and hovered for a few seconds before I clicked down. On the page the link took me to, in big bold letters, was that title again. Underneath it was a picture of the boys, and another of a pretty girl about my age.

The article read:

This 25th of August 2012, five boys that are known members of the gang One Direction were arrested. The five had been taken in on accounts of sexual assault, along with some for threatening. They were taken into custody, but later released.

Naomi Wright, pictured above, was the one who charged the boys. She told a story of a wild chase and what her resistance cost her.

"They told me they wanted me, but I said no," Wright tells us. "They wouldn't leave me alone. Constant calls, texts, threats... It was scary."

Wright isn't the only girl this has happened to. We have heard multiple stories of this kind of thing happening with these boys, but most of the females they go after are more than willing to give themselves up.

Many reports of loud noises and screaming come from the boys' house, but they were never investigated.

So, ladies in the London area, keep on your toes. You never know what the boys of One Direction will be up to next.

I gulped, staring at Naomi's story. My heart was beating a million miles an hour, and I groaned, dropping my face in my hands.

A knock on my door sounded, and I hastily slammed the lid of my laptop down. My head whipped up, and my mom peered into my disaster of a room.

"Honey?" She asked. "Someone is here to see you."

My eyes widened. "Who?"

"A boy, said he wanted to welcome you to the city after seeing you in the park," she shrugged. "He's quite nice. And he seem to really like Nessa."