Candy Bomb

**NOT EDIT**

The mansion just got a bit noisier now that V's family has gotten home from their trip to France

V took all the luggage placing it on the ground in their room. He sigh in exhaustion since he was the only one carrying at least nine different luggage which was all for Areum and the kids.

He wiped his sweat plopping down on the couch closing his eyes till Areum came in smiling happily.

"Finally we are home!" She says.

"Wasn't that fun honey?! We should do it again yeah?" She chuckles.

V glares at his wife but simply nodded with a fake chuckle. During the trip they were in a yacht and apparently V wasn't fond on going in a boat that swayed left and right, this got him sick making him puke out his food.

Everyone had fun on that day except for him.

Layda glances at her tired dad and wanted to make him happier.

She got on the other side of the couch next to him and crawled on top now sitting on his lap. His eyes were still shut so then she thought of something to wake him up.

She automatically clapped both of his cheeks with her small hand and squished his face, making his lips move.

'Eeeeelllloooo I am Layda and I am yo daaaaauuuggghhttterrr" she said in a dark vador voice.

That was enough for V to laugh with her. He hugged her and kissed her soft cheeks as he kept repeating 'I love you' to her.

V picked her up as they both headed to the kitchen. He placed her on the counter while she swayed her small legs back and forth as sings her 'A,B,C's'.

"Layda what do you want?"

She tilts her head side to side thinking of what to get.

"Ahhhh marshmallows please!" She squeals.

When V took out the marshmallows that was in the cabinet her daughter eyes look like she just flew over a rainbow. Layda extended her hands wanting the sweet squishy square in her arms.

"Oh my fadoodle that's allot of fluffy marshmallows! OOOOHHHHH I can't wait to shove it all in my mouth as it lands in my belly. It'll be soooo happy!. Yay marshmallows! Gimme marshmallows daddy!" She whines and almost on the verge of tears when V kept raising it up higher.

"Ah..what's the magic word?"

"Appa can I have marshmallows juseyo" she says with big brown eyes and her pink lower lip in a pout.

"Saranghae appa!"

V smiled leaning to her as she kissed him on his cheek. He then gave her the marshmallows. She bowed at him and he picked her up taking her back to the living room.