Wedding Dress

**NOT EDIT ~ and I really like this fan art, it was what I've been looking for in awhile. Luckily I found it huhuhu..

Peach headed to the King and Queens office to explain to them about the deal he had offered to Jungkook and it seems like they too also agree with the plan

With the Jeons finally admitting their lost they can now continue the plan on marrying off Lynn to the duke of Thailand.

The king and queen gave them an hour to leave their property and to never come back. But they did give them an invitation to Lynn's wedding which Jungkook took stuffing it in his jeans.

"Hurry up and leave" Peach commanded.

With glares spiking at the boy they got themselves dressed even if they looked all beaten up they didn't care they just wanted to leave.

The nurses who was in care for Areums babies send her off as well, but coming towards V her body did not seem fine as if drained from the torment she had been in.

With blood dripping from her womanhood and black rivered soulless eyes that stare at him. V charged at her wondering what had happened at the hospital.

Suddenly a nurse who was pushing a stroller eyed them and simply left. Areum nonchalantly walked towards it and in the stroller was a baby boy, still covered in some blood she needed to get to a real hospital and get it checked up before her baby could be in danger.

"Th-they took him out?!" V shouted.

"B-but your not due yet!"

Areum couldn't even speak as she held her what seems to be a breathing baby in her hands.

"We have to leave ..now." Yoongi said.

With everyone agreeing to the idea they soon left the mansion where they were reunited with their children but they seemed so dead that they didnt have any energy left in their bodies

They were so drained that some of them fell to the floor. Their parents picked them up crying and blaming themselves that they weren't there to save them in time.

When they finally left Lynn's property Jungkook took one glance and smiled.

"Don't worry Lynn I'll come back for you...just wait a little longer sweetie" Jungkook whispered.

This was there plan from the beginning, it seems as if the the king, queen and Peach over underestimated the Jeons knowledge. With the Jeons finally free from their grasp it was time for them to get themselves together and start their plan in murdering them in many ways they can think of.

"They shouldn't have let us free, I thought they where smarter than that" Jin said walking behind NamJoon.

"Yeah well their forgetting one thing..."