Control

**NOT EDIT**

"Well then, I guess Nayeon will have to find a different man. But if anything take her, she deserves someone that loves her." The leader spoke.

"Well I'll just keep that in mind my dear leader" he says.

"Good well, I'll be leaving and take her anywhere she wants to go." He says walking away while Jungkook and Nayeon bowed at the great leader.

When the great leader was gone only the two were still in the room, the awkwardness showed on Nayeons face not knowing what to do or how to interest with Jungkook, she's never been next to a psychopath let alone talk to him.

Jungkook took a deep sigh and face his body towards Nayeon, she hid her face looking slightly at her side fidgeting with her fingers.

"Hey"

Nayeon flinched and instantly glances at him, she couldn't help but stare at him, he was really good looking and his posture was very manly something Nayeon really likes in a guy but sadly from what he said earlier it seems that she can't have him.

"Nayeon..would you like to go home or is there somewhere you'd like to go?"

Even his voice was very captivating to her. She then shook her head slightly going back to her senses.

"I I liked to go home please" she smiles.

"Sure" he replied back.

He walked ahead while Nayeon walked behind him trying to catch up and once outside the building he escorted her inside his vehicle. He headed in the driver side and drove to her place.

The ride to her home was very quite the only sound that escaped was her book pages that flips every minute or so.

About two hours later they finally reached her complex home.

"Okay where here" he says.

Nayeon was still engross in reading her book that she didn't notice that she was already home.

"Hey..Nayeon.." Jungkook spoke a bit higher.

"Please make that tone of yours softer I'm trying to read my book" she says.

"Well read it when your out of my car unless you want me to drag you out with my hands up your face!"

"Such a rude man..but I kind of like it" she smirked. She closed her book and opened the door slamming it shut.

She bowed at Jungkook and soon walked away. "She's going to be a handful" he sighs driving back to his place.

___________

Jungkook loosened his tie taking out his cigarette and lightening it up.

He went to his fridge taking a bottle of champagne and vodka, he knows he'll drink it all in just a night and he was ready for a very drowsy morning when he wakes up.

He then took of his clothes as he walks around blowing some smokes every second, then drink his alcohol beverages.

He walked upstairs and into a room where all his weapons were displayed, sliding the door to see all his 900 guns attached on the walls and some displayed on glass countertops. All his knife collections inside a mahogany drawers.

Placing down his drinks he walked towards one of his favorite gun a simple Beretta 92FS. He used it to kill Hana and other girls he's dated and now he'll probably kill again using the same weapon.

While he admires his collections of dangerous weapons someone started knocking on his door.

He blinked twice placing his gun inside the back of his pants, and closing the room behind.

He charges downstairs walking to the annoying sound and instantly opened it wide and to his surprise was his Aleeya with her totoro backpack and her giant stuff bunny that he bought her.

"APPAAA!" She screamed running to hug him.

"A-Aleeya?! What the hell are you doing here!" He shouted but hugged his daughter taking her inside.

"I missed you Appa so I came here...alone" she smiled.

"Alone?!"

"How did you even get here?"

"I snuck out and went to our private plane where I paid our men to drop me here" she says swaying her body around.

"Aleeya you have to go back home. If your here they'll kill us both. Your not supposed to be here" Jungkook explained.

"B-but.."

"No Aleeya I'm taking you home, this place is too dangerous for you to be in" he says taking his shirt from the couch and putting it on.

"Andwae! I want to stay here..with you. I miss you daddy I really do. Please let me stay" she says pouting her cherry lips.

Jungkook sigh as he knelt down to her. "Aleeya, baby..I miss you too, but as much as I want you here with me ..I'm sorry but I have to take you back. I don't want you to get hurt here"

"I I'll be really quite. No noise." She says.

"Damn your mother is going to murder me once she knows that your here" he said scratching his head in frustration.

"Mommy misses you too. She's waiting for you to come home and I don't know why your here and not home with us"

He chuckles slightly picking his daughter up. "I miss her very much but I have business to do here. Something I've been planning for years now." He smirked looking through the window of the gloomy city of Pyongyang.

"What kind of business daddy? You can tell me. I won't tell" she says.

He pointed at the city as she watches the finger glides around the whole area.

"I'm confused daddy?"

"My dear Aleeya..this whole country will be yours."
__________________
**CUTT~~
Idk how to end this story XD I'm not even sure if it'll end at all huhuhuhu....