Just Orders

**NOT EDIT~ Above is Jeon David huhuh**

The morning came by very quickly I mostly stayed down inside a dungeon cellar till David would come get me taking me upstairs to eat.

I had so many questions for him that I'm not sure how to ask.

He sat me down while he went over to the kitchen to pick up the breakfast and lay it down in front of me. He then pulled out a chair across from me and sat while playing games on his phone. It was a quiet morning the only sound that escaped was the clinging of the forks and the sound of his game.

With no words coming out of his mouth I took the courage to speak.

"Uhm..can I ask you something?"

Not even a glance back he continued to play his game, though he nodded his head which I guess was his way of saying yes?

"W-well, I I I'm just really confuse by all this. I mean you're Jungkook older brother why would you get involved with whoever that wants me?" I spoke nicely and gently hoping he doesn't get annoyed by just some couple of questions.

I heard him sigh deeply but eventually turned his body around putting down his phone and leaned back on the chair eyeing me back.

Now that I fully have his attention I waited for him to speak.

"Because those people with very high class power suddenly took down my own company. I don't know who they are but they sent me a letter explaining what my task was"

"The letter seemed faked till everything happened. The only thing I had to do was to kidnap you and when I finally have you I'll get my company back and some extra cash. What I don't get is why me?.. I didn't do shit" He explained.

With that said I had an idea, if I tell him my plans we could both get what we want.

"D-David..why don't you call Jungkook about it and h-he could take care of everything? His your brother right?! I mean there has to be a way for us to get what we want." I told him biting my lower lip.

"I can't ...I'm not supposed to show my face to them. My father told them that I was dead and besides ...I never existed." His voice became softer than usual husky and deep. I could sense he had lots of pain when he was a child and whatever happened during that time completely changed their whole family forever.

"So it's best if I go into hiding and not speak to them they're doing fine without me anyways...and don't ask what happened I wont even tell you." He said starring at the glass of water right beside him.

I solemnly smiled understanding where he's coming from and I won't go any further knowing that he doesn't want me to ask about his personal life. But when this is over ..I really want him to reunite with his siblings.

"Anymore questions?" His voice startled me a bit making me go back to my senses.

"Uh y-yeah ..who's the person I mean the high class people that want me?"

"You'll meet them soon, I'm not allowed to tell you who they are" he said.

I sigh again nodding slowly, well who ever it is I'm not interested in giving them my money.

"Anymore questions?" He ask.

"Yeah..do they know that your a Jeon?"

"No...because on my desk it's not my real name that is written down, I put a fake name. If me and Jungkook were to have business with each other I figured change the name so he won't know my real identity" he said with a shrug.