The Red Spy.

As they ran, Brit and Medic engaged in conversation.

"Sie erstaunliche sanitäter sind!"

"Danke! Gleichfalls!"

"Schnell hier raus!"

Medic ran into the base, and shut the door behind him, sliding to the floor.

"Gott sei Dank." Medic sighed, smiling at Brit.

"Where's everyone else?" Brit asked, looking around.

"Keine sorge." Medic reassured. "I'm sure they are around here somevhere."

"I hope so...I can't tell you how many nights I wake up thinking you've all gone..."

"Bretagne!" cried Spy.

"Spy! Oh, thank god. Two safe." Brit got up and ran. Medic followed quickly, and suddenly stopped.

"Bretagne vous êtes en sécurité!" Spy hugged Brit.

"Well, of course I'm safe!"

"I waz zo worried."

Medic squinted, and saw Spy smile menacingly. Suddenly, Spy turned red, and flipped Brit around. He pointed his revolver at Brit's chin.

"Give up the suitcase."

"Don't do it, Uncle Medic!"

Medic panicked, and looked at Brit desperately.

"Was mache ich?!"

"Lass es einfach zu mir!"

Brit took out a book, and smirked.

"A book? You are going to stop me with a book?" Red Spy asked.

"Something like that."

Brit shoved the book into Red Spy's face, and the knife slid out into her hand. She thrusted back, and stabbed right in between his ribs. Red Spy let go of Brit, and fell. Brit grabbed her knife and ran to Medic, who held her close.

"Zhat..." Red Spy coughed up some blood. "Waz smart...your mother waz right..."

Brit stopped, and growled.

"Comment savez-vous ma mère?" Brit asked, trying to walk to the Red Spy. Medic held her back.

"Brittany, izt over. Let's go! He'll die any minute!"

"Comment. Savez-vous. Ma mère?" Brit insisted.

Red Spy smirked, and threw a picture at Brit's feet. Brit picked if up, and looked.

It was her mother and the Red Spy walking and holding hands.

"Bâtard malade!" Brit yelled, and picked up the revolver. She aimed it at Red Spy's forehead and held it there.

Her hands trembled. She tried pulling the trigger. She looked at Medic, who was know staring in fear. She dropped the revolver when she heard her brother.

"Whadda doin' with a gun?!" Scout grabbed the revolver, and looked the Red Spy, who died with a smile on his face. "What's he doin' here! Ah, I knew I should have--hey, whatcha got there, a photo?"

Scout looked at the picture in Brit's trembling hands. His eyes grew widely, and he patted Brit's back.

"Ma...was always a playa." He muttered, and Brit cried.