I Am Uncle Medic.

3 years ago.
Scout: 17
Brit: 10

Medic sat in his office, sighing from his predicament. He had gotten a new job, but his old one meant the world to him. Lost his medical license, and joined the Blu Team as the healer.

Knock, knock.

"Yo, isn't any one gonna let me in?!"

Medic looked at the door in surprise, and opened it.

"Ja Hallo? Wer ist es?" Medic asked as he opened the door.

He saw a young looking teen with a child in his left arm. The child was sleeping, and she was bloodied and bruised.

"Hi, yeah, I'm Scout, and this angel of a sistah is Brittany. I need yer help. She's hurt real bad!"

"Vhat happened to her?"

Medic gently took Brittany from Scout, and ran to the medical table.

"I'm a new recruit, and my sistah lives with me. I couldn't leave her back with my Ma, 'cause...well, that doesn't matter. I was trying to get her into the base when--BOOM--someone shoots at us! I tried to get her out of the way, but she was the first one hit, and she won't respond to me!" Scout explained, as Medic got his tools.

"Vhy haven't I seen you two here lately?" Medic asked, wrapping gauze around Brittany.

"Well, the Engineer has been teaching my sistah to build weapons, and I had to stay in the base to protect the intelligence."

"Ah. Engineer izt good at hiz job."

"Yeah, and I hope the same for you!" Scout cried out, slamming his hand onto the part of the medical table that wasn't occupied by Brittany.

"Zhere. She should be fine now." Medic said, looking at Brittany. "I'm curious...vhy did you join?"

"'Cause it sounded like an adventure!"

"Yes...but...Warum bringen Sie Ihre Schwester?"

"Um...I don't know wha that means, I'm gunna take that as 'why am I so handsome?'."

"No..." Brittany coughed, opening an eye. "He asked why bring me?"

"Sis! You're ok!" Scout hugged Brittany, and Brittany smiled.

"Yeah...I'm ok." Brittany looked over at Medic and looked confusedly.

"Is that...our uncle? My vision is blurry..."

"No, no, no, sis. This is the Medic. He saved ya!"

"Oh...thank you, Mr. Medic."

"Oh, no. Call me....Onkel medic."

"Whadda he say?" Scout looked at his sister, who was grinning from ear-to-ear.

"Uncle Medic."

"Conzider the vhole team part of your family, Brittany. Zhat's vhat I do!" Medic suggested. "Zame goez to you, Scout."

"Hey, thanks!" Scout picked up Brittany, and put her on his left arm again. "C'mon, Brit. Let's get you to bed."

"Ok..." Brit looked at Medic. "Thanks...Uncle Medic."

As they left, Medic smile seemed to be brighter.

I am Uncle Medic...