100 reads!!!!

Hey guys!! This isn't really a chapter but I just wanted to say a few things,
First off THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!!! I can't believe many people are reading and enjoying my stories. I'm so thankful for all you guys, every time I get a notification that someone has liked or commented it inspires me to write more, even if some of my chapters are dryer than others.
          Secondly, since I don't always know what I want to do with my Comms I've decided that you guys can ask questions and I'll have the characters from TLC answer them!
          The questions can be broad or specific, they can be to any character, major or minor, good or evil, dead and alive. One thing though, they can't be sooo minor that I don't have any personality on them (so no random lunar guard #4) I'm so excited to see what you guys come up with!
          Third and finally, ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR STARS ABOVE?!!! I can't wait to read all the stories (specifically The Princess and The Guard or Something Old, Something New) I fell in love with The Queens Army here on wattpad and can't wait to have a hard copy of it.
          Okay, that's pretty much is I'm excited to read and answer your guys questions.
See you then,
InvisibleGirl456