Chapter One-Just The Beginning

Okay, so I have no idea what I'm doing right now. All these characters are fictional! I swear, not based on anyone! If you don't believe me, well, I TOLD YOU, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK I AM DOING! Ok let's just move on, I'm just going to write as I go. So there will definitely be some errors. I'm currently really busy, so this is a warning in advance for a slow writing process... Here we go....

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

So here I am, Courtney Wester, first day back to school.
"I should have just stayed at home." I whisper to myself as the one person a hate, Earlene, comes up to greet me.  

"Well if it isn't Courtney. EEEEE! I'm so happy to finally get back to school and be with with all of my friends again! Aka you!" She Squeals.

"SAME! Omg, I missed everyone! How have you been? I missed you so much!" I lie.

"Not to bad, what did you do over the summer?" Earlene asks.

"Well... I..." Just then I spot my 3 best friends. "Teresa! Amanda! Janet! Over here!" I yell. They spot me and we all start running towards each other, and met and a big group hug. "Okay, I need details, what happened during your summer?"
They all start talking at the same time. Of course.

"Shhhhhhhh!" Amanda shushed the loudest she could. "I'm talking. Now listen."

"Omg." All three of us said at the same time. "We can always count on you to keep people on track Amanda." I stated.

"Okay, so anyways, I met up with this one guy and-" Amanda get cut off by the ringing of the bell. "I was just getting to the good part to." She scowls. "I'll just tell you later." She turns to go inside as Teresa, Janet, and I all roll our eyes at each other.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

I walk into my first class, butterflies inside my stomach not knowing what to expect. That's one of my worst fears, not knowing, the unknown, when things are out of my control. I absolutely hate those feelings! Anyway, the first step I take and a I hear someone scream "Heads!" Just as a paper air plane pokes me right in the eye. Ow!

"Son of bi-"

"SORRY! Are you okay?" Asked a guy walking up to me.

"Um... I guess so, watch where you throw those things." I murmur.

"Have you ever tried or attempted to throw a paper air plane?" He asks bluntly.

"Not really." I reply shyly.

"That's what I thought. They are hard to control you know, I didn't mean to hit you square in the eye for the record." He looks down shyly as well. "I'm Bryan."

"Courtney."

"Yo, Bryan! Get my freaking air plane and come back!" I hear someone yell.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Calm your horses." He yells back. "Geez, I'm talking to a pretty girl over here. Losers." He mumbles. Crap, I don't think I was supposed to hear that.

"Um... Well I guess you better get going." I say.

"Yeah, I guess. You know, I'd rather spend time with you then them. They can be real bast-"

"DUDE! COME ON! HURRY UP!" The boy calls over sounding very annoyed.

Bryan lets out a sigh. "Okay, well, I'll see you around."

"Yeah, see ya." I say as he gets back to his friends. Okay, first step into class I get hit by a paper air plane and meet a really cute, er, nice guy. Second step, *air gets knocked out of me* "Ow, what the heck?"

"Hhheeeeeyyyyyy." Janet says as she hugs me.

"Heyyyyyy-"

"HELLO CLASS! Sit where you would like and let's get started. Janet and I both look at each other and scramble for a set. Very back right, perfect, at least Janet is here with me.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Chase, and we are going to have a great year together! I can feel it. Let's began by introducing ourselves."

📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎📎

Okay, so chapter 1 is over. That was really fun writing, so I hope it was really fun to read as well. I know some people are going to be like, "THIS ISNT A CHARMED FAN FICTION!" Yes it is, just be patient, geez. And I thought Bryan's friend was the least patient person. Chapter 2 here I come.

-Tia