Chapter 1

• Dedicated to The Cast Of Fast and Furious

I woke up at 6:30, I looked out my window and the bright yellow sun was shining. It was the last day until summer vacation and I was in my last year of college. I grabbed a neon orange tank top and dark jean shorts to go along, I grabbed a towel out of the closet and jumped into the shower, when I got out of the shower I felt great, I always love getting out of the shower.I got my clothes on I decided to put my makeup on, I never really wore that much makeup, because I never was really that girly and I'm still not. I walked and down the hall, I was going to eat breakfast. 

"BOO!!" I heard somebody yell as I came around the corner into the kitchen.  

"Ahhh" I screamed, my heart was pounding. 

"Haha" My roommate Meadow laughed. 

"You scared me!" I yelled. 

we both started laughing. 

I grabbed two bowls from the cupboard and fruitloops out of the cupboard, I poured in the 1% milk that I had bought for the both of us and threw in some small spoons.  

After we ate I grabbed some money and off we went to college, the college was so close to our apartment that we could walk.  

We got to the college and did our classes all I was thinking about was That it was summer.

------- 

The day actually went by pretty fast, on our way home the sun was beaming down on Meadow and I, it was way warmer than it was This morning.

"Hania I kinda have this thing tonight so I won't be home until well I dont know" she laughed, looking down at her running shoes and than back up at me.

"Well what is it?" I asked turning to Meadow.

"It's a street race" she said in between laughs but I didn't know what was so funny about it. .

"Remember my Old friend Mia that I met when I went to the Toretto cafe?" Meadow asked me.

"well ya!" I answered.

"Ya, she died, she was murdered in her own home by a guy named Daniel Chang.

"ok so what does that have to do with a street race?" I asked as we got to the front door of our apartment.

"oh ya, well her brother Dom invited me to come to the race" Meadow laughed.

"oh" I said, dropping my bag in my room, and opening my curtains and window.

I ran out of my room and into Meadows room, where she sat on her bed spread out like a star fish.

I jumped up on her bed and landed on her leg.

"OUCH!!!!" Meadow yelled and laughed at the same time.

"HAHA!!" I laughed.

Meadow moved over so I could sit beside her.

"Meadow?" I said bringing my hands up to make it look like i was a dog.

"Can I come to the street race with you pretty please?" I asked,

"Yes but first say sorry for jumping on my leg!" Meadow laughed

"Meadow I am very sorry for jumping on your leg." I said laughing while apologizing.

"it's ok Hania!" I accept your apology. Meadow said while laughing.

"Meadow what are you supposed to wear?" I asked.

"well your highest heels and hottest dress!" she answered.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Meadow you know I dont have any of that!" I answered.

"I will find something to wear!" I added, not worrying Meadow.  

"ok" she answered.

I jumped of the bed and ran into my room.

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! I SCREAMED, as I was looking through my dresser for clothes to wear.

"Were leaving at 6:30!" Meadow yelled, from her room.

"ok!" I yelled back as I was looking for clothes to wear.

I finally found the shortest shorts I Had and they were pretty darn short, they were white and I found a strapless black top to go along with it. The only problem is that I didn't know what o should wear on my feet.  

I ran into Meadows room and Meadow looked hot!!! Her long curly red hair came down to her shoulders, her tall black high heelsand her bright h short blue dress That came to just above her knees.

"Omg Meadow! You look Stunning!" I said.

"Thanks, so do you Hania" she answered.

"Thanks and I was wondering if you had any shoes I could wear?" i asked ! Meadow. Meadow and I were the same size feet: 8.

"Ya look through my closet I will be at the front door waiting for you," she said.

I started looking through Meadows closet and it was crazy how many shoes she Has. I wanted a small heel and I found a pair that wold be perfect for me and my outfit. They were black 5 inch heels. They were a little bit bigger than I wanted but I liked them.

I put them on an walked to he front door, Meadow was standing there with the door open,

"After you" she said while laughing.

"Thank you!" I said and also laughed.

We walked down to the apartment and I relized something:

"Meadow?! How are we suppose to get to the race?" I asked, since we both didnt have cars.

"Already taken care of" ! meadow said as she smiled.

Just then a black muscle car pulled up, you could tell it was a racing car.

Meadow Got in the front of the car and I in the back,

"Hania this is Dom!" Meadow said

"Dom this is Hania!"

Dom looked in the mirror and winked, I smiled back. He started the car and we zoomed off.