Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Fast and Furious

You could tell that Dom was a real racer, he didnt mess around, it didnt matter if he was in a race or not, he was fast! He drove up to this place that was filled with hot girls and street cars. 

"Here we are!" Meadow yelled, you could tell she was excited to be here. 

"Wow" I whispered under my breath, i was amazed by all the cars that were parked. 

Just than a guy came running up to Dom's car, 

"Oh hey Meadow" He said rasing a hand but not looking at here dierectly. 

"Oh hey Brian" Meadow answered, as she was getting out of the car. 

"Dom you made it back just in time, there just about to start the race!" Brian said, poiting to where his car was lined up, along with other cars. 

I finally figured out what his name was. 

"Thanks for the ride Dom" I said, as i got out. 

"Thanks Dom" Meadow said giving him a smirk. 

"Nice meeting you Hania" He said, and he slowly started to drive to where the starting line was. 

"Who is Brian?" I asked Meadow.

"Mia's Boyfriend" She answered, while looking around at everyone. 

"How did he take Mia's Death?" I asked.

"Well he wanted to kill the person who did it, so i guess not to well" She answered. 

Meadow grabbed my hand and took me to a spot to stand since they were going to start the race soon. A really pretty girl with long brown hair walked up to the starting line, she was faceing the racers. 

Ready? She asked while pointing to a tall driver in a Red Car, he made his engine roar,

Ready? She asked while pointing to the car next to the red one, this car was blue.

Ready? She asked once again, this time pointing at Dom's car.

Ready? she asked one last time, this time pointing at Brians orange car.

She walked in between Dom and Brians car, whole saying ready set, and she brought her arms down, the racers zoomed off down the road. 

"Oh my gosh Dom and Brian are great at racing!" I yelled. 

"I know, They are the best in town!" Meadow answered 

"Wow" I answered back. 

Meadow and I talked and cheered at the same time for a while, just than we could here the squeling of tires coming around the corner, everyone backed up off the road. 

Dom was in first and Brian right behind, Dom came zooming across the finish line and Brian Seconds after . 

"Wooohooo!!!" Meadow and I yelled at the same time, Dom and Brian got out of their cars. People started surrounding them, and the other racers came minutes after. 

Dom came up to Meadow and I, Meadow and I congratulated him on his win.

"Ok guys we need to get outta here we got the cops coming one block away!!" Somebody yelled. As soon as he said that everyone rushed to their cars. 

"One of you goes with Brian and the other with me!" Dom yelled, Brian had just pulled up. 

"We will all be going back to the same place!" Brian yelled. 

"Ok I will go with Dom and are you ok to go with Brian?" Meadow asked me, kind of worried to be caught by the cops. 

"Um sure" I answered.