Chapter 7

Hania's P.O.V:

When we got back to Dom and Brians place, it was 2 o'clock, Dom and Letty were sitting on the couch, each drinking Corona. They chatted about the plan and I guess when we came we interrupted them. I was so happy with my slide phone!! I decided to make my background a picture of Brian and I! I was texting Meadow, since I got her number from Dom, but she wasn't answering. It was weird because Meadow always answered her phone, she was probably with another friend or something, since I didn't go home that much, I sort of live with Brian...i guess. Brian and I sat down on the couch, and we cuddled, while we chatted with Dom and Letty. We were talking about Marriage and our future.

"I would love to get married, one day" I said, I looked up at Brian.

"But we don't have the money"I added, as I looked down on the wooden floor.

"I know," Brian answered. 

"Ya Dom" we need to get Married" Letty said.

"Ya" Dom Lauged, he took a sip of his drink.

Brian gave me a quick kiss on the forhead and sat up off the couch. I sat up after him, wondering where he was going. 

"Where are you going?" I asked him, I was following his footsteps. 

"Im just going outside to work on the car" He answered. 

I didnt feel like going outside, I thought to myself. 

"Im going to stay inside Brian" I said, i rubbbed my eyes and a slight yawn came to me. 

"Ok baby" He answered, I hugged him and he kissed my forhead again. As he walked out the door, my phone vibrated. 

It was probably Meadow, but to my suprise it was Brian, even though he just walked out the door. I Love you, is what the message said. I answered the same thing to him, adding a couple of hearts to show more love. 

I sat back down on the couch, and lyed there...I was thinking about my future, how it would be perfect, I have a bestfriend who is always there for me, and thats Meadow, I have the perfect boyfriend Brian, and all of his pretty much family, Dom and Letty, Vince. My life would be perfect, i wish  we had a little bit more money to get married and to have a family. 

My eyes started to close,  feeling sleepy, slowly i drifted off into a sleep. 

I could feel someone tapping on my shoulder. I shot up from the couch, Brian and Dom both beside me. 

"Are you OK Hania?" Brian asked, he held his arms out, and i hugged him. 

"I think so" I answered. My tears lightly coming down my face. 

I just had a bad dream, thats all..it was really bad, you died Brian, Dom u did to, and Everyone did, i was all alone. 

I sat up off the couch, i was sweating, i grabbed my phone and read the time, it was 6:30 pm. 

"Brian, maybe i should go home tonight..I havnt seen Meadow in a long time, I miss her, I think i her and I should bond agin tomorrow" I said.  I was looking in his ice blue eyes. 

" Thats probably a good idea Hania" Brian answered. 

Once 7 rolled around, Brian drove me home. The sun was just setting, it was always so Beautiful to look at. The sky was orange and pink, turning into a bluish color. 

Brian arrived at my apartment, and i got out of the car. He was standing behind me, escorting me to the front door of my apartment building. 

"Bye, I love you" I said, I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. 

"I love you to" he answered, hie planted a kiss on my cheek, than my lips. 

"I will text you" he added, after our lips, left eachother. 

Brian got into his car and pulled away, i opened the door and walked  up the stairs, it was dark in the building, each footstep i took, was cold, and echoed. 

As I aprroached my apartment, something was weird, the door was already opened, that was so unlike Meadow, she had always been scared of keeping the door unlocked, she would never leave it open. 

What was going on?