Chapter 5

Brians P.OV:

When I got out of the shower i got dressed and went into my bedroom, when I got there Hania was passed out on the left side of the bed, curled up in a ball. She was beautiful even when she sleeps. I didnt want to wake her, so I turned of the light and closed the door so there was a crack of light, coming from the hallway. When I got downstairs I grabbed myself some iced water and sat on the couch, my eyes scanned the room, I was looking at old pictures of Mia, and Dom. I missed Mia so much, I never expected her to die the way she did. I took a sip of my water and it sent shivers up my back, It was very cold water.

I heard someone walking up to the front door, I knew it was Dom, so I sat up on the couch.

"Hey Dom" I said, he was entering the front door.

"Hey Brian" Dom answered.

He threw his keys onto the counter and came to sit down on the couch.

"We're going to need a team to catch the guy that killed Mia!" I said, as I sat down on the couch beside Dom.

"Yeah, we are going to need a team," Dom answered, his deep voice, filled the room.

"I don't know how Hania, is going to take it when I tell her that I won't be here for a while" I said, while looking around the room.

"It is to dangerous for her to come" Dom answered.

"I know" I answered

Dom and I sat down on the couch and talked some more about the plan.

"It will take a couple of weeks to get the team down here and even make up a team" I said

"Ya your right but at least that gives us time to get our cars ready and everything else we are going to need" Dom added, he took a sip of his Corona.

"Where is Letty?" I asked.

"Good question" Dom Answered.

"I'm going to call her later" he added.

"Ya tomorrow I'm going to take Hania for a drive and tell her. I said.

"Ya" Dom said.

Dom and I both walked up stairs, He went to the bathroom and I went to my bedroom, I was still very quiet because Hania was still asleep. I just needed to grab something from on top of the dresser and leave.

I turned I a lamp that sat on the dresser in hopes that it wouldn't wake Hania up, but I woke her up.

"Brian?" She asked, she was still half asleep.

"Go back to sleep Hania" I whispered, I walked over to the side of the bed that she was sleeping on and kissed her on the forehead,she re-positioned and fell back asleep as I turned off the lamp and walked out.

"I love you" I said as I closed the door, I knew she wouldn't answer but that didn't matter.

I walked back downstairs and Dom was sitting there on the couch on the phone, I was guessing it was Letty because he said he was going to call her.

I sat down on the couch, Beside Dom and waited for Him to finish on the phone.

"Ok, love you to" Dom said into the phone and hung up.

"Letty?" I asked

"Ya" he answered, "she is going to come bye tomorrow, to help us get ready, He added.

"That's great" I said.

"Ya, he took a sip of his Corona again, "I think I'm going to bed, we got a busy day tomorrow" he added.

"Ya your right" I agreed.

I walked upstairs behind Dom and said goodnight to him and went to bed.

The next morning:

Brian's P.O.V

I woke up at 8:31 and Hania was still asleep, I quietly walked downstairs and Dom was down there with Letty. I saiad Good Morninf to Letty and Dom, and cooked myself up a piece of toast. I smuthered it in Peanut Butter and bit into it, Peanut butter dripped down my arm and I licked it off. It didnt take long for me to finish my toast.

I heard Footsteps coming down the stairs and i knew it was Hania, I decided to put a piece of toast in the microwave for her, so that she didnt have to do it.

"Good Morning Hania" I happily sia dto her, I walked up to her and gave her a hug, I softly kissed her on the forhead.

"Morning Brian" She answered, She rubbed her eyes to make herself wake up more.

"I put some toast into the toaster for you" I saiod to her, I walked up to the toaster and the toasted poppped in my face, startiling me and causing me to jump a little bit.

"Thanks Brian" She answered, I handed her the toast and she bit into it right away, she was waving a hand infront of her mouth,, I was guessing that meant her mouth was hot.

"I think im going to take a shower if you dont mind?" She asked.

"Go ahead," I answered, "We need to go for a little drive after your done" I added. She had a large smile on her face that turned into a frown.

"Okay?" She said.

Hania finished her toast and ran upstairs, i heard her turn on the shower.

I was really nervous to have the talk with Hania because we had became so close within the past few weeks, I wasnt breaking up with her, I was just going to be gone for a while.

Hania got out of the shower and came downstairs, she was wearing a pair of black shorts and a bright pink shirt.

"You look nice" I said to her.

"Thanks Brian" She answered.

"Lets go!" I said, i was pointing to the door and we had a quick race to see who could get there first. I let Hania win though, just to be a gentleman.

When we got outside I started the car and Hania got in, a frown quickly came across her face, I was hoping she wouldnt get mad at me.