Chapter Two

A/N I would like to dedicate this chapter to an amazing writer and it would also be cool if you guy's could check out her book " Mated to the werewolf King" by AlenaDes She is an amazing writer I hope you guy's check it out it's worth I promise!!

Anywhere heres the next up date to Addick's. I still haven't found a better name for this but if you can think of one leave it in the comments or pm me! Anyway let me know what you think and don't forget to vote plz!

Arabella's P.O.V

"Road trip Whoop Whoop!" Arianna hollered while packing her things in the vehicle.

" Don't tell me she's gonna be like this the whole ride down there is she?" Max asked

" No she will crash out within an hour or two. She's not very good at long distance drives she always falls asleep" I said while putting my last bag in the trunk of the Taho.

"Thank god!" Max exclaimed

"Hey I heard that asshole" Arianna yelled causing me to laugh at the two idiots i call my best friend and my boyfriend. I wouldn't either one for the world and I hope that if I do find my mate he will understand that I want Max to stick around of course unless Max decides to join the pack his mate is in or stay here the choice is completely his.

After everyone had put everything in the vehicles we then told our parents bye and took off Max is driving first then we will switch out although it's only like an 8 hour drive but to be on the safe side he will drive four hours and then I will drive four hours. I turned on the radio and my favorite song came on shortly after i turned it on.

" there's so much goddamn weight on my shoulders, all i'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life " I belted out the lyrics to the song.

"I swear babe you're taste in music is something else" Maz said laughing at while i sung along.

"You don't diss Five Finger Death Punch there the shit babe and you know it. This is just one of their many amazing songs" I said tuning him out so I could listen to the rest of this song.

We pulled up to a service station two hours later because Arianna decided that she couldn't wait she was starving and had to pee. I swear she normally sleeps the whole ride oh well might as well stretch my legs even though it's only been two hours. Half the guy's were passed out in the other vehicles and so were the two guys who rode with us. The only one's out of our whole group who wasn't mated were in the tahoe so yeah basically only 8 of us have yet to find our mates. Some think we will find them at the beach but for some reason I just doubt I will find him my wolf doesn't even sense that he's close ethier. It would be amazing to find him but at the same time Max makes me happy also and he's not lacking in the looks department at all.

After everyone got out did what they had to do we were on the road for the next couple of hours until we decided to pull over since the drivers were getting tired, we only pulled over long enough to change our seats so that the one who was driving could get in the passenger side and the vice versa. Finally we were only about 30 or so minutes away from the condo we decided to stop and get some food at Taco Bell my favorite place to eat!

After everyone ordered we all sat down waiting on our food to get done when I smelled the most amazing smell. It smelled like fresh rain and chocolate weird I know but it smells absolutely amazing but I couldn't seem to find where it was coming from. I walked outside after telling Max to get my food for me when it was done. I walked around the whole building and found that the smell was the strongest at the drive thru. Damn it I missed my mate How in the hell do you miss your mate by a couple of minutes are you fucking seriouse but of course this is just my luck I get to smell him but I don't get to actually meet him Damn it all to hell. I walked back inside seeing Max setting my food down on the table and then setting his down and having to slap Marks hand away from my plat earning a pout from him causing me to laugh.