-Chapter 11

Jenny's POV

"Jenny what are you doing here?" Niall exclaimed, embracing me in a tight hug. I smiled softly into his chest, knowing I was making him happy which was all I really wanted.

"Don't ask how I got here and what I done to get here, just appreciate the fact I'm here for your show tonight and I'm going to be watching from back stage." I grinned which made him smile ever wider, pulling me in for a lung crushing hug.

"Jenny, honestly, what did you put off to get here. I know you were fully booked for the whole time you were there." Niall raised his eyebrows at me which made me sigh quietly.

"You know that meeting I had with new representatives... the ones who wanted to start selling my line in Sephora?" I ask, squinting my eyes a little while his widened.

"Jenny, no!" He grabbed me by my shoulders. "Why are you so stupid?" He questioned, hugging me tightly again. "You're so stupid Jenny." He reiterated as he rocked the two of us back and forth. "Why would you do that?! You're so stupid!" He exclaimed, still in shock I would do that. I decided not to tell him what else I put off to be here, and what lies I told Andrew to tell our crew. I made him lie again, even though I know how much he hates it when someone needs him to cover for them.

"I know you needed me more today." I explained.

"Jen, you're so dumb. Now you've ruined your chances of going even bigger!" He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I know how important this was for you." He sighed deeply.

"It isn't as important as being here for you." I smiled and kissed him gently, only pressing our lips together briefly. When I pulled back he leaned forward and reconnected our lips again, sending the butterflies in my stomach crazy. It does not matter how many times this boy kisses me or touches me, it still sends the same tingles down my spin.

"Jenny, this is your business, your future. You're so stupid." He said, kissing me between every second or third word.

"What's my future without you?" I questioned. "I will go back and I will reschedule that meeting. When I do, you're going to be there. Niall, you started this business with me, I shouldn't of turned you down when you wanted to come. I will rearrange another meeting and you can be there holding my hand." I smiled and kissed him gently again.

"I would love that." He smiled, biting his lip. "I will be there, right by your side." He rubbed my hip gently and just smiled down at me lovingly.

"Not if you get your own show now." I nudged him. "Imagine that, the Niall Horan Show, huh?" I nudged his side gently and smiled up at him but he didn't smile back. "Hey, what did I say wrong?" I pout and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Nothing, nothing." He shook his head. "It's just.. I had a practise and I just screwed up so many times and it just literally like.. I can't do it." He sighed deeply, running a hand over his face. "Jenny, you should of seen the disaster I was. Nobody will want to give me my own show, like fuck, I wouldn't even give myself my own show!"

"Niall, don't be ridiculous, I bet you done amazing." I rolled my eyes at him, knowing he can overreact at times and maybe exaggerate things to make them seem more appalling than they really are. ]

"No seriously Jen, let's go talk to Julian." He grabbed my hand and led me back to his studio. I frowned, who's Julian?? I followed him nonetheless to the studio and sat down in one of the seats where the audience are due to sit later on tonight.

"Sit there." He commanded and then left, coming back with a tall man, black hair, beard.. kind of reminded me of that bastard, Michael. Thankfully, it wasn't Michael.