-Chapter 29

Jenny's POV

"What's wrong?" I frowned, opening the door to Andrew who was outside. He stormed into the house past me and went straight to the living room.

"Jenny, have you and Niall broken up?" He questioned, running a hand down his face. I felt my heart sink. I didn't want to admit it, but I guess we had. I nodded unsurely and nibbled on my lip. "Yeah." I felt my throat go dry when I admitted it.

I walked over to the couch again where I had been folding freshly washed baby clothes and returned to doing that.

"Why are you asking?" I questioned after watching him pace the living room for a few minutes.

"I just I- I don't want to upset you but.. do you like Laura?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Laura, like the manager at the minute?" I questioned to which he nodded. "Yes." I slowly responded.

"Okay, well you won't like her in about twenty seconds." He said, nibbling his lip which had me slightly worried.

"What?"

"Don't get mad at me I only saw it but her and Niall were in your office together - making out." He said all in one breath and tensed up as though I was going to hit him or something. I wanted to hit someone alright, not Andrew though, Niall seemed more appealing at the moment.

"That bitch." I mumbled and narrowed my eyes. "How could she? I always knew she was a bit of a slut but Niall?! How could he." I balled my fists and looked over at Arabella who was sitting in her rocker sucking on her fingers, she seemed content enough so I carried on my rant to Andrew.

"We're married, we have a child and he goes and starts making out with my employee?" I asked, looking up at Andrew who was standing, nibbling on his nails.

"I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted you to know." He looked rather nervous in front of me, probably just waiting for me to take my anger out on him or something.

"I hate that bitch." I grumbled, angrily folding a onesie.

"You didn't like three minutes ago." Andrew smiled.

"That was before I knew she was doing things with my husband!" I exclaimed, throwing a vest on the floor. Andrew bent down and picked it up, handing me it again.

"If Niall is moving on, maybe you should as well." He sighed and I bit my lip to stop the tears. Do the past five years together mean nothing to Niall? I know I was a bitch and acting like it meant nothing to me, but in reality it did, it still does and I don't want to lose him.

Although by the looks of it, I already have.

Niall's POV

"For fucks sake Laura now Andrew's going to tell Jenny!" I exclaimed, pacing the floor as I ran a hand through my hair.

"And? Why does it matter? You two have broken up now anyways." She folded her arms.

"I know but that doesn't give me the right to make out with her employee!" I looked over at her desperately, as though wishing she could turn back time and this wouldn't be happening. If I could go back, I wouldn't of made out with her. It wasn't worth it.

"Well don't blame me, you kissed me first!" She yelled, throwing her hands in the air. I inhaled deeply and ran a hand through my hair. What a bitch. I can't even deal with her right now. As bad and all as it is for me to make out with another girl now, the fact it's Jenny's employee makes this so much worse.

"Laura, Jenny will have us both butchered and slaughtered if she finds out we made out." I say, running a hand over my face and looking over at her. She didn't seem to give a shit.