Over the Moon ( Chpt 6 )

Arizona's P.O.V

It's been about a week since I'd seen calliope I was worried I called daily, texted and I'd gone over 3 times but calliopes mother said calliope still wasn't feeling well! I was worried sick and she wouldn't answer the phone, I didn't know what to do anymore.

"Calliope where are you please call me! Tell me your okay just please let me be there for you I miss you please go to school today!" I left yet another voicemail I just needed to know she was okay ever since she dropped me off at my parents house last Sunday I hadn't seen her it was a week later and Monday again and I was hoping to see her at school today.

"Calliope !" I ran towards her and clung on to her for dear life. She looked a mess, hair pulled back in a messy ponytails, puffy red eyes from what seemed like days of crying, her volleyball sweater and sweats.

"Are you okay? I've been trying to call you I even went over three times your mom said you had a stomach infection and you weren't up for visitors." She didn't respond she stared at me but not really at me more like through me.

"Calliope ?! Say something please!" I was still hugging her but it took me a moment to realize she wasn't hugging me back she was just standing there lifelessly.

"Calliope?" I felt her cringe under me once I said her name.

"Arizona I'm not staying I just came to get homework for the week I've missed I'm going back home i don't know when ill be back, I got your messages and voicemails please stop calling I'm fine. I need to go now." She spoke softly walking away from me.

"No! This isn't fair I've been worried sick i don't understand I'm sorry but I don't know what I've done something must have made you so mad what did I do that's making you say this to me?"

"You didn't do anything now stop calling please I can't have this right now."

"Can't have what? Is it me do you not want this anymore?"

"It's not that I don't want to it's that I can't have this in my life"

"Show me what's really going on I deserve at least that I'm here I told you not to push me away you promised you wouldn't!"I was panicking I couldn't loose her I was barley getting her and she was throwing what little we already had firmly built between us!

"Bye arizona I need to go."

"Calliope!"

"Don't call me that! It's callie to you and everyone else from now on!"

"You'll always be calliope to me!"

She didn't respond she just walked away from me, my heart dropped watching her walk away was killing me I wanted to chase after her but she made it clear my presence wasn't wanted. I walked In the opposite direction of calliope and I could feel my breathing become harder I wanted to cry but I couldn't not here, so I pulled it together for the rest of my school day. I didn't see calliope again the rest of the day she must have left.

I was hope now I was in my restroom I greeted my parents and ran quickly to the restroom turning on the water and putting the radio on blast. I did this regularly so my parents didn't question it but this time it wasn't to hide my singing this time it was to hide the tears that had been aching to escape my body.

"Why? What did I do? She was my sweet calliope! But I didn't see my sweet calliope today, she was empty nothing but her lifeless body the sparkle that I had grown to love in the few days was gone. Her eyes where the first thing I noticed in her and that sparkle shined bright when I was around it shined for me but today it was gone completely! What did I do? We talked we had an agreement about our relationship! Omg how did she manage to have this much affect on me this is insane! Pull it together arizona Robbin capshaw !" I was panting and crying loudly the water felt like glass stabbing my skin I was in fetal position in the middle of the bath tub. It had never been like this for Joanne not even after she hit me! I've known calliope for almost 2 weeks and my entire body felt like it was being tortured and broken because I continued to repeat the conversation we had only a few hours ago she pushed me away and the sparkle I was falling in love with was gone.