Over the Moon ( Chpt 3 )

Calliope P.O.V

I picked up arizona from her house and fretted her mother, the night was young and I was planning on takin Arizona to an old Arcade because she said she loved the old classic games. it was a spooky arcade but it seemed nice on the side theater they were playing Arizona's favorite Disney movie "Dumbo" it was a one weekend show so I was glad it happened to be her favorite movie and that she said yes to the date.

Arizona looked beautiful, casual and beautiful! I had my hair down, black skinny jeans, back and white chucks, a white V neck that happened to show a bit of cleavage, and my favorite black leather jacket. "Arizona where here" arizona tried to pull the blindfold off but I wouldn't allow it, this was suppose to be a surprise! I opened the car door and held her hand. she had the cutest pout on her face gosh I just wanted to kiss her but If i was lucky I'd get one tonight.

"okay now Im gonna take the blindfold of okay?" "yes please hurry calliope!" I took it off and arizona practically attacked me and he squealed in excitement when she noticed where we were! "omg this is amazing I've never heard of a place that had only classic arcade games!" "well I had too pull some strings with my dads friend he's the owner so he gave me the address and free food!" "awesome I'm going to go change some coins" "relax babe tonight is on me" I said walking past her and winking, arizona quickly followed and once the cup was full of coins she snatched it from me an went straight for a round of PAC-man! I don't play I just sat there watching her she was breathtakingly miraculous! I could really see myself with this girl the things I felt when she was around was just so special the way her eyes looked into mine and the silence we had sometimes was comforting. this is something special and I could feel it this love was quick, startling and earth shattering and I knew that if Arizona let me that I'd be completely devoted to her I had always been that time I fell quick and hard but I alway ended up getting it kicked in my face. the difference with arizona was that she was the first person who looked at me a certain way with nothing but feelings and admiration it was so raw and special. I think I was staring a little long because arizona took my hand in hers and sat on my lap I wrapped my arms around her waist and she sat there breathing lightly.

"Calliope thank you for this it means a lot that you remembered" "this isn't it arizona there's another surprise lets put that blindfold bak on and we'll walk there" "no calliope I don't want to wear the blindfold!" she pouted again but this time I kissed her,she began kissing me back softly she traced my bottom lip with her tongue asking for entrance and I gladly have it to her out lips massaged each other and soon we found out rhythm. arizona moaned lightly into the kiss and I gripped her a little harder. "people are starting to stare arizona lets go!" "ugh fine lets go" she grabbed my hand and dragged me out quickly "hey blindfold young lady" "wait one more kiss then ill put it on promise!" before I could respond she had her hands on my face and her lips were latched to mine. her hands gripped my neck and pulled me down harder! this time I moaned and she pulled me in even more than I thought possible,

"arizona please im trying to take you to the 2nd part of our date, stop or ill take you home and that doesn't mean we'll be kissing you'll be on the couch if you don't stop!" arizona quickly pulled away and gestured me to put he blindfold on "your silly Hun but I'm glad that caught your attention" "stop it lets get this date over with so you can give me some cuddle time" "geez thanks for insinuating your bored on this date!" "Calliope ! I am not bored this is amazing but I guess you or me all worked up plus your kisses are addicting!" "aww arizona your such a mush trust me though yours are addicting too" I gave her another quick peck and placed the blindfold on taking her hand in mine we walked to the theater where the movie would be starting any minute now.