Over the Moon ( Chpt 8 )

Calliope P.O.V

I said it, I finally told someone and I thought I'd feel amazing cause I had it off my chest but I wasn't not even close! Now I was worried that maybe arizona would tell her parents in order to protect me. I knew I could trust her with my heart but still I could see it in her eyes that she was determined to help me.

"Arizona I want this I really do I want you but I need to get over this or at least move on so I can be happy because hugging you is amazing and so is kissing you but when you say my name it hurts me because I remember what happened that night every single moment of it."

I had my head on hers and we were staring at each other.

"I understand I guess i'll have to get use to calling you callie." She pouted at me.

"Ugh I'm sorry callie just sounds horrible coming from you the only way ill get over you calling me calliope is if you keep calling me calliope, ill adjust again I don't want to bury myself in this more than I already have. I need you so I can fix myself."

"Then ill be here calliope i'll stand by you endlessly."

"Last week when I pushed you away it's because I couldn't stand breaking in front of you and having you be strong for the both of us that was my job"

"Your job isn't to be strong for me calliope your job is too be there for me when I need you and it's my job to be here when you need me!"

I pulled her into my arms and held her she leaned into me with her face buried into my shoulder and I leaned back into the tree. We sat there comfortably in silence.

"Calliope we'll make this work right? Even with everything that's going on?"

Her voice sounded scared.

"Of course why do you ask?"

"Because you said you wouldn't push me away and you did, calliope you managed to break me and I had promised myself after Joanne that I would never fall for someone so much that I'd depend on them in order to be happy. You made me break that promise to myself and the way I felt this week without you thinking we were over before we had even started hurt it hurt like hell and I don't want to feel that ever again!"

"Arizona" I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her, I hadn't kissed anyone since Alejandro forced me and this was nothing compared. I couldn't be without her kisses I was hooked! Her lips where soft and oddly tasted like blood I pulled away a little confused at the taste.

She noticed "I chew my lips when I'm nervous sorry if it tasted nasty"

"Haha no it's fine I was just a little confused and worried!"

She smiled and I continued to tell her what I had been trying to say before the kiss.

"I will never make you go through that again I was wrong to push you away I thought I was protecting you, I needed to protect you from a heartache but I never thought i'd cause one, you say that I made you break your promise that I broke you but you arizona Robbin capshaw you make me feel more than I've ever felt you will fix me I can tell I have a big heart I let anyone and anything in but I move on so quick it's not even funny! These past 2 weeks I was more hurt about loosing you than I was about what happened with Alejandro! That's the kind off affect you have on me!"

"Oh calliope. I know you want to wait until your ready but ugh I want to call you mine, because you are mine already right?"

"Very right!"

I pulled her face up with my hands and I leaned in to kiss her but when she was about half an inch away I pulled away teasing her multiple time!

"Haha calliope kiss me already"