Chapter 8

Chapter 8

My whole body is turning stiff, and my mind becomes completely numb.

Being under such strong control is like having your thoughts wiped away entirely. It hurts to even think.

“Good girl Raven.” Alex mutters humbly against my ear. I involuntarily sigh.

“Feels good, doesn’t it? Now, why would you go back to that disgusting mutt, when you have me?” He says while grabbing my hips and pressing himself against my backside.

 “You may answer me truthfully.” Alex states.

“I…”

I want to go back to my best friend! I want to be with him, and to tell him how much he means to me! I want him to hold me and love me, just like he’s always wanted to do! Is that really too much to ask!?

“I-I don’t know…” I say exasperatedly. Why can’t I just come out and say it?! His control must be over-the-top powerful. I wonder how many Masters he’s killed to become this prevailing…

He chuckles sinisterly.

“My little dark Raven…” He starts, grabbing the ends of my long hair and twisting it between his fingers. “You are exceptionally beautiful, you know this, right?”

I nodded in agreement; completely against my will.

“Everything about you…it’s such a mystery. Your shadowy long hair, your attire, your pure aura…it all screams elegance.” He gently grabs the hair from my face and pulls it behind my back, now revealing the harsh wound Matt’s hybrid form inflicted on me.

He “tsked” several times.

“That boy doesn’t deserve you…” He starts. “He has done nothing but hurt and make you cry. Why do you continue to stay with him, knowing that he is out of control?” He places gently kisses on my bare shoulder.

Because he is a dumbass, but he’s MY dumbass! I made him that way, he’s only reflecting my own actions…

He starts nipping the skin, making me shudder violently. “Say, “Because you are confused, and that he wants you as his plaything”.”

NO WAY IN HELL!

“Be…because…” No. No! I can’t say that!

“Because I am confused…” I start tearing up, knowing that I can’t control the words coming from my mouth. This has to be the most infuriating thing in existence.

”A-and…”

“Say it dear.” He says gently.

“And he wants me…as his plaything.” I say expressionless. Those awful accusations were not true! He would NEVER want that for me, I know that for sure!

“Oh my…that is just awful.” He says playfully, his hands now fitting into my front pants pocket. He starts kissing and nipping all around my neck, being careful not to touch the painful wound. I start moaning and writhing underneath him, my face going completely hot.

This is so wrong! So embarrassing! I would never agree to this under my right mind!

“You like this, don’t you?” He mumbles against my cold skin, his voice tender and dream like.

“N-!” I start, trying desperately to tell him no; but I just can’t! It’s the most frustrating thing in the world, not being able to voice your own opinion.

“If you don’t cooperate with me Raven, then I will kill you.” He says darkly in my ear, a slight growl in his angry tone.

“Ngh!” I wail. I can’t shove him away…