Chapter 9

A/N: Well…its been a couple of days. Hope some of you are still alive.

Alright, so this chapter will be very fluffy. Snuggling, giggling, all the cute stuff. I just want to make sure that Raven and Matt’s bond with each other is strong and known...? Sure. Let’s go with that. And please forgive me of any grammatical errors, misspellings, yada yada…I haven’t slept in 3 days.*Starts sleepily chewing on a tomato, then slams face on the keyboard*

But also…this chapter will be slight T to almost M. I mean there’s barely any type of foreplay at all but...it’s just a little warning for those of you Pure people out there.*snaps fingers for unknown reasons*

So yea, viewer discretion is advised.

And as always,

Happy Reading!

Raven’s POV

“Mmmh…please…” I hear in my subconscious.

“Don’t stop…”

“Shut the fuck up.” I mumble as I snuggle farther into my now clean pillows. Scrubbing up the gruesome mess around the house last night had me beat. I would hate to be one of those crime-scene cleaners…

“FUCK!” I hear Matt yell, which caused me to instantly shoot up from my sleep. As an instinct, I check the time. 2:30am.

Fuuu-Oh well.

“Matt! Are you okay?” I ask sleepily as I turn to look at him. His face is very sweaty and his mouth is in a slight “O” position. His eyes are squeezed shut, and his hair was sticking to his forehead. His entire body was rocking slightly, and little things like “Ah” and “Ooh” were spewing from his mouth rhythmically; which could only mean one thing…

Matt was having a wet dream.

I tried to contain my laughter from the sight of him like this, but I must admit…

I couldn’t help but feel slightly turned on.

…I am such a pervert.

But I mean, really now. You would feel horny too if some hot guy was moaning in his sleep. Right next to you…I mean like, RIGHT next to you…

With barely any clothes on.

Should I…go?

After a bit of consideration, I decided to leave and give him his privacy. I know he would’ve done the same to me. Maybe.

“Ah! Raven…fasteeer…”He draws out heavily.

I stop dead in my tracks, and slowly turn my head to look at him.

“Master…so good…”

Holy shit. Matt’s dreaming about ME?!

I sat there for a while, just staring straight at him with a look of awe. He was seriously into me after all…

I really should leave now, before I’m tempted…

 “You have a good time Matty Boy.” I chuckle quietly while getting out of the heavy sheets. I am reluctant to leave, but I know I have no choice. It’s only right to give him his space.

I’m about to jump onto the floor and move to Matt’s room, but I suddenly feel a pair of hands grab me from behind and pull me underneath the large white blanket.

“Agh! What the hell?!” I yell as I am being (dare I say it) adorably cuddled against by a now fully awake Hybrid.

Now, how he goes from completely horny to utterly joyful is beyond me…I don’t question it though.