Chapter 12

A/N: SURPRISE POV AND SMEXY TIME ALERT!!

Now that I’ve gotten THAT out of my system…

I have created a schedule for myself…for this story. Expect a new chapter every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday! I just got a job like…2 weeks ago? So now I actually have money to do stuff!

And by “do stuff”; I mean buy red, juicy tomatoes. *Mouth waters*

But I must confess something you guys…it is actually REALLY difficult to write in Matt’s POV, just because I am so use to Ravens. And don’t get me STARTED with _________’s POV…ugh. So, please cut me a bit of slack for this one. I’m just trying to make sure that Matt’s feelings are known throughout this whole thing…and yea. Enjoy maybe? *Smiles*

______________________________________

Chapter 12

Matt’s POV

I woke up to the sound of Raven’s stereo blasting some random, completely obnoxious music in her room. I groaned in annoyance, and rolled over from my seat on the window…to the hard wood floor below me.

Well THAT hurt.

I laid there for a moment, just basking in the glory of my morning face-plant. Today…is already going to be an awful day.

I got up sluggishly and did my morning stretch routine, then made my way from my room to Ravens. I banged loudly on the door, telling her to turn that horrible shit off so that I could go back to sleep. After receiving no answer, I started screaming and pounding over the loud music.

“RAVEN RAVEN RAVEN RAVEN!”

“OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS MATT!” Raven screamed back. I heard her marching over to the door, then she swiftly opened it up and gave me the fiercest look she had. I smirked.

Sometimes I liked making her mad.

“WHAT?” She seethed.

“It’s too early to be blasting that shit! You woke me up!” I yelled playfully. She cocked her head to the side as if saying ‘What are you talking about?’, then she rolled her eyes at me.

“It’s 5 o’clock in the afternoon Matt!”

My eyes grew wide. I never oversleep!

I looked over Raven’s shoulder to take a look at her clock, praying that I really didn’t sleep the whole day away.

Yep. I sure did.

I sighed exasperatedly, then walked into her room to turn that damn radio off. She was not very appreciative of that, based on her hard punches to my already bruised back. I winced a bit, but I managed to get the thing unplugged without having Raven break my spine. She huffed at me.

“That was rude.” She whimpered as she pouted her bottom lip. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Yea well, so is blasting Dubstep music on your own accord.” I said, then emphasized my point by poking her on the forehead. She batted my hand away while making a disgruntled noise of disapproval.

“Whatever. You go eat or something, I have to get ready.” She said as she walked off to her junky closet and rummaged through her large pile of clothes. I watched her curiously as she threw random items and even a couple of questionable items behind her.

Um…okay.

After finding her articles of clothing, she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I heard her sigh as she got under the spray of the water, then off-tune humming from the song that was playing earlier. Mmh…