On the stupid bus

A/N

Thanks so much for the votes!!! Yes all chaps are going to have stupid on it. Emos rule.  We have better taste in everything and we're not fucking hoes like preps. Don't know why I put that in but it's true. So whatever.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A minute after the song ended the bus came. Everyone crowded around the bus doors. I got up and was tackled. "What the hell!" I scream while falling on the floor. "Hey no profanity." The person said while STILL ON ME. Right away I knew who it was because there is only one student in the entire school that was against cursing. The one and only LUCY. "Hey Lu. You mind getting off if me so we can get on the bus." I say that in annoyance. "Fine" she said in a pouty voice. She got off of me and we get on the bus. She is an emo to. She is honestly my best friend.....my only friend. We sat at seat 7, I took window seat. She took out her phone and started listening to music. Then I got a text. It was Lucy, sometimes when we don't want to turn our music off we just text each other. 

____________

Lucy:

Hey I have a new song I want you to listen to

(She likes to show me songs I've never heard of)

Me:

K cool what's the name

Lucy:

I hate everything about you by Three Days Grace

Me:

K 

Sponge bob narrator voice *five minutes later*

Me:

Bro.....the song is good but I don't want to listen to breakup music

Lucy:

Yeah but it's still a good song

Me:

P.

P

Lucy:

:P

After that I just role my eyes and stare out the window. It was raining. I love the rain. I remember a pic on my phone with a little cute person thing was standing in the rain with an umbrella. And it said "Awww...the sky is crying." I thought it was so adorable. 

Out the window I saw hell (school). I hate hell I always feel like a nothing there. Well hell......how are you going to try to kill me today?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Thanks again for voting. Comment or vote again for next chap. I'm getting bored of waiting for more votes...so...fuck you people who don't want to vote. 

Stay weird XD