My stupid dad pt2

What the fuck is just happened? I got up and tried to open the door again but it was no use. What do I do now.... I know. I grabbed my keys opened my window and jumped out. Well I could have died......whatever. I went to the front door and unlocked it. When I walked in I ran straight to my parents.

But...when I saw my mom.........she.......she was on the ground in a pool of blood. "WHAT DOTS YOU DO!!!!" I yelled at my dad. I 2ent to check off she had a pulse but there was none. She's.......she's dead. "No.....no.....mom"i started shaking her crying, "MOMMY PLEASE WAKE UP!"

I ran to the phone and called 911. What the fuck! Why would he kill her!! I looked over at my "dad" and he was passed out on the floor. That asshole

Ten minutes later

They took away both my parents. I have no other family so I took Mishka went to Lucy. I didn't know where else to go. I knocked on the door and her mom answered it.

"Oh hi Juvia why are you here...and so late?" she said. "Ummm......it's a long story....so can I tell you inside" I said and she let me in.

I told her everything that happened and she just hugged me. She told me that me and Mishka can stay as long as i need to, and let me stay in there extra bedroom. Lucy was asleep so I didn't bother her. But here I am now......in a room that belongs to me now.....

Why dad.......why did it have to come to this. I started crying.

I didn't know what to do....so I pulled out my phone and started texting Tamaki

Me: Hey u up

Tamaki: I never sleep

Me: cool cause I need someone to talk to

Tamaki:  why

Me: I'll tell you later but for now I would rather talk about anything l

Tamaki: ...
OK
First just listen to your music.
Now what do you want to talk about.
---------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Ummm........you see..........I died. .................so............yeah sorry it took like months to update......... don't hate me.......

Stay weird