What a stupid wonderland

A/N
I saw this so I added it. Marlin Mansion is amazing! And this was a perfect tribute!
------------------------
School ended and I was headed to the bus. When I got on the bus I sat at my regular seat and I saw someone sit in the seat in front of me. "Hey Tatsumi. Your on this bus?" "Uhhh yeah." "Cool. Lucy is on this bus too." "Ok."
Lucy got on the bus and saw Tatsumi. "TATSUMI!! Yay your on this bus too!" She ran over to him hugged him and sat down next to me. "Hey Juvia-chan do you want to show him wonderland?" "Do you really think he's ready for wonderland???" "Yeah why not! He's emo so he would love wonderland!!!" "Ok"
I put my headphones on and waited to get home.
We got to the bus stop and Lucy told Tatsumi to follow us. We started heading towards the woods and Tatsumi stopped. "Why are we headed to the woods? ARE YALL GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!!" Tatsumi said. "No." I said. "Then why are you taking me into the woods?!" "You will see when we get there now come on!" I said and he started to follow again. We walked in the woods for a while until we got to a huge tree and river. "Yup, I'm going to die. GOODBYE CRULE WO-" "Would you shut up and look up." Lucy said. Tatsumi did as he was told and looked up. He saw a rope and Lucy walked up to the rope. Lucy swung over to the other side and landed in the bushes. Then I did the same. "Guys.....are y'all ok," Tatsumi said. "Just swing over," I said. Tatsumi did as he was told and swung over.

Tatsumi pov
I swung over and landed in the bushes. But then I started sliding. What the hell is going on?!! Am I going to plummet to my death?! WHY AM I SO SCARED?! I closed my eyes because I know I'm coming to my death.

(Ha I tricked you😋)
Wait......I stopped.......and I'm not dead. "Come on Tatsumi. Don't just sit there. Come have fun." Said a voice. I opened my eyes and what it saw was AMAZING!!!!! The place was HUGE!!!There was a skate ramp, a D.J booth, a HUGE case of CDs, video games, a small stage, a dance floor, a small area just to hang out, and a snack bar!!!! "AM I IN HEAVEN!!!!!" I said. Then Juvia walked up to me and said, "It's amazing isn't it. I found this place a long time ago so I got my uncle and we turned it intooooooooooooooooo(she walked over to a wall with graffiti on it.) Wonderland!!!!!!! I did the graffiti. So.........what do you think of the place?" "What do I think?!!! What do I think?!!!!! I think this place is AMAZING!!!!!!!" I said. "Thanks. Hey come over here." She walked over to the CD case and pulled a CD out. She put it in and once it started playing I knew what it was.

Go
I am the innocence
I am what could have been
The dreams you talk about
Now left on broken skin
Your lies is stereo
All in when chaos rings
The world is sturdy huh
Bounced down and twisted maze
A word of hate a race we are the ones
They all look the same
Our time is come
I am the chosen wretched and divine
I am the unspoken
The one they left behind
Feelings fire till we die
I am broken the wretched and divine
I am the devil's smile
The one caught every day
A hopeful people's speech
Won't stop to you to bleed
I am the hurricane
And I'm the strongest one
As they sit back and laugh
The world you left is just being
A word of hate a race we are the ones
They all look the same
Our time is come
I am the chosen wretched and divine
I am the unspoken
The one they left behind
Feelings fire till we die
I am broken the wretched and divine
I'm broken (broken) the wretched and divine
(Divine)
We live from the broken hearts
We watch them fall apart
We live for the ones who don't know they exist
We die for the endless winter
We came from the land of sin
We die for the ones who raise their
Hence two reasons
I am the chosen wretched and divine
I am the unspoken
The one they left behind
Feelings fire till we die
I am broken the wretched and divine
I am broken (broken) the wretched and divine
(Wretched and divine)
The wretched and divine

(In case you couldn't tell that was Wretched and Divine.)

I love that song.

Sorry for not updating I got my phone taken away sooooooooo yeah.

Stay weird
XD XP