Stupid school

A/N

Sorry for not updating. I DO SOMEWHAT HAVE A LIFE!!! So I can't always update. Anyways enjoy.

--------------------------

I tear my heart open

I sew myself shut

"Juvia" My weakness is

That I care too much

Our scars remind us "Juvia!"

That the past is real

I tear my heart "Juvia!!"

Open just to feel

"JUVIA!!!" "Huh!" "Take those headphones off right now!! Now what is the answer to number 7?!" Holy crap I forgot I was in class! (OMG this is me EVERY day.)"Ummm....B." "Correct...." I stopped listening after that. I really don't need to listen to this. We were going over it for the millionth time!

I started drawing and I have no idea how I started doing this.

Then a random guy turned around in his seat and watched me draw. "Are you emo??" I stared at him emotionless. I didn't feel like talking to him. He's one of the pervs at the school. "Ok fine bitch!!! Don't talk to me!!!" After that he started talking to his perverted followers. He started saying that I'm a emo bitch and I probably worship the devil. I'm right here you know. Whatever. He can go screw some other chick. I'm not going to be another one of his whores. HES NOT EVEN CUTE!!

After a while the bell rang and I was last to get up. I don't like leaving with the other people. I might get trampled. As I was leaving me teacher called my name. "Juvia, would you come here." "Yes Mr. Smith." "Look I get it. Your not as slow as your classmates but would you at least listen when I'm taking." "Yes sir." He motioned me to leave and I did.

As I was walking these three girls we're staring at me. I just kept on walking I don't care what they have to say. Then one came up to me, "Hey voodoo girl where you going? Potions class. Hahahaha!" I just ignored them and kept on walking. Fuck those bitches. I hate them so much!!

I got to class and I found out that we have a new boy in our class. I....I....I think he's emo. It would be really cool if he was emo. There would be one more emo kid at school. Then me, Lucy, and Hikaru won't feel like there is no hope of an emo apocalypse. 😋
I sat down at the seat next to the window. And to my surprise the new boy sat in a seat next to the window too. I didn't say anything to him though. Honestly He kinda looks cute so I'm a little too shy.

~Sponge Bob Narrator voice~
Thirty minutes later

Ring. The bell rang and like always everyone left before me. I grabbed my things and started walking. I was headed out the door when someone tapped my shoulder. "Umm...hey you dropped this." It was a BVB pin. It must have fallen off my back pack. "Thanks umm...." "Tatsumi....Tatsumi Himada." He held out his hand for me to shake. I took it and said,"I'm Juvia.....Juvia Masokie." We smiled and left out the class. "Hey umm so you like BVB?" "Yeah their one of the best bands in the world!" "Cool I like BVB a lot too. My favorite song is Wretched and Divine." "Mine is Rebel Love Song." "Cool. What other bands do you like?" He said with a kinda shy voice. I pulled out my notebook and showed it to him. Every band I like is on there. "Wow. Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, Pierce The Veil. These are amazing bands." I blushed a little and said,"Yeah. I need to get to class so I'll see you later." "Yeah but can you show me where 2411 is..." "Oh it's next to my class just follow me." "Ok." We headed to class in compleat silence.
When we got to class we said our goodbyes and went to class.
Once I walked in class I was greeted by Lucy. "Hey Juvia-San!" "Hey." "So guess what I found out during 1st period!" "What?" "There's a new emo boy in our school!" "Oh yeah I just met him. His name is Tatsumi Himada." "Oh cool. So what do you think of him!" "He seems cool. We like the same bands." She clapped with excitement and the bell rang for class to start.

~Sponge Bob Narrator voice~
Two houses later

It was lunch time and I headed to the library. I don't really eat lunch so I come there instead. Once I walked in I headed towards the couch. That's were Lucy, Hikaru, and I hang out. But to my surprise I found Tatsumi there. "Hey Tatsumi what are you doing here?" "Umm this girl named Lucy invited me." Lucy had always been very good at making friends with emo's. "Where is Lucy," I said and immediately got tackled down. "Here I am!" "Ugh dude why do u keep on doing this to me! It's annoying," I said still on the ground with Lucy on my back. Then I heard foot steps,"Lucy get off of Juvia." Then I felt her get off. "You know what happens every time you do this." I got up and walked over to Lucy. "STAB POKE!!" (I learned this from JulieEstrada ) "OWWWIIII! That hurt!" "Hey Hicaru," I said and gave him a side hug. "Hey so are y'all going to introduce me to this guy or what?" He said motioning towards Tatsumi.
Lucy introduced them to each other and they became friends immediately. I guess he was happy to meet another emo guy. We talked for a while and listened to music from my phone. Hicaru and Lucy like the music I play on my phone so every time we're in our group we listen to my music.
The entire time we talked we were getting to know Tatsumi. He's a really cool guy and I hope he likes us.
-----------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you liked the chap.

Stay Weird
-DarkestLuna