Having fun with Mishka at wonderland pt. 2

A/N
This song is Not The American Average by Asking Alexandria
Hicaru came busting in. "DID SOMEONE SAY MISHKA IN A HELMET?!!!!!!!!!!"
Hicaru had always been one of those people who love to see pets dressed up. "Maybeeeeeeeeeeeee" I said. "Well will someone get me a camera so we can have a doggie photo shoot!!!!" Hicaru said acting like he already had one in his hands and taking pics.
Hicaru is a photographer and he loves taking pics of Mishka. So I went to a closet and grabbed Mishka a helmet. I put it on her and she looked so adorable. Hicaru grabbed a camera and started taking pics. I took her over to the ramp and put a skateboard next to her. Mishka sat down and put one paw on the skateboard. Damn! It's like she is actually posing!!!!!! Hicaru started taking a bunch of pics. "Work it girl work it" Hicaru started saying and Mishka started moving her head around as if she was saying 'oh get my good side'. Tatsumi walked over and laughed. "It's like she's posing for him" he said. "I think she is" I said laughing.

(A/N: this isn't on a skating ramp but it's still adorable!! Anyways that's supposed to be Mishka

(A/N: this isn't on a skating ramp but it's still adorable!! Anyways that's supposed to be Mishka.😍 She is so cute!)
Then Hicaru turned to over to me putting his hands on his hips staring at me with narrowed eyes. "You definitely need to be in the pics! You too Lu!" He said turning to Lucy. He then grabbed my hand an had me put a helmet on and grab a skateboard. "Put your skateboard right there and sit!" He said pulling me over to Mishka. "Ugh fine." I said sitting next to Mishka. "Now. STRIKE A POSE!!" He said getting ready to take a pic.

*Sponge Bob Narrator Voice*
~Twenty minutes later~

Hicaru finished taking pics of me and Lucy. He then walked over to Tatsumi and grabbed his hand dragging him over to Mishka. "You will take pics too!" He said making him sit down. "Why me?!" "Because like it or not you are apart of our emo family now. So you take pics with Mishka!!!" Hicaru said pointing at him.
"I-I'm apart of the family?" Tatsumi said looking up from where he was. "Yeah. Juvia is the mama, Lucy is the daughter, and I'm the brother. I don't know what you are yet though." Hicaru said pointing at all of us. "Yeah we are all one happy family. We take care of each other. No matter what. We may drive each other crazy but......we are happy." I said walking over to Hicaru and giving him a side hug. "And we would love it if you would be apart of the family. Be another one to drive mama crazy!" Lucy said walking over to Hicaru and I. "So....what do you say....family?" Hicaru, Lucy, and I said holding out our arms to Tatsumi.
"Of course" Tatsumi said coming over to us and we just had a big group hug. Then Mishka came up to us and jumped up. "Yeah you too Mishka." I said laughing. We all laughed and pulled away.
"Now...LETS TAKE PICTURES!!!" Hicaru said getting ready to take the pics.
I wonder what Tatsumi is going to be in our family. The other brother, the uncle, the cousin.........the papa.....
But that doesn't matter right now. He's family now and that's what counts.

*sponge Bob narrator voice*
~twenty minutes later~

Tatsumi pov.
Hicaru finished taking pics of me and went over to a room. He opened the door and it was amzing! Dang what else do they have here!!!! It was a computer room. Hicaru sat at a computer and plugged his camera in. Then a whole bunch of pics came up. And most of them were food. "Don't judge me" Hicaru said clicking a file. On the file there were millions of pics. Pictures of them. They look so happy. I'm glad they consider me family now.