My stupid dad

A/n
Hey this is Blank Space by Taylor Swift. Oh.....wait I hate pop music. I Prevail sings it. Btw I have huge plans for this book!
---
A week later

Juvia's pov
Its Saturday and I'm soooo bored. I decided to grab my laptop and watch Soul Eater. Then I hear a crash come from downstairs. I get up and go downstairs. I then hear yelling. It's my dad.
I see my dad and he has a beer bottle in his hand. Fuck he's drunk again. I then se my mom and she's on the ground crying.
"What the fuck!!" I yell and go to my mom. "Get out of here you little bitch!!" My dad says and drinks more. "Dad your drunk. Why don't you go and watch some sports." I say trying to help my mom up.
"Yeah whatever!" He says and goes to the living room. Thank god he left.
"Mom you ok?" I say siting her down on a chair. "Yes but you need to go back to your room right now." My mom says getting up. "But your hurt and what if he-" I said but was cut off by my mom. "JUVIA GO TO YOUR ROOM! AND DONT COME OUT UNLESS I SAY SO!!!"
I just stared at her in shock. "GO!" She yelled pointing. I sigh and go. What is going on?What is she about to do?
I got to my room and closed the door right behind me. I put my ear in the door hoping I would hear something. Then I hear yelling and stuff breaking. What the hell is going on! I then I hear a scream then silence.
Oh my god!! Did he..... no h-he wouldn't........but he's drunk......but he still wouldn't......would he?
I try to open the door but it wouldn't open. It was as if there was something blocking the door from opening. DAMN IT! Mom probably blocked the door!
I sit on my bed and hug a pillow.

What happened???

----------------------------------

A/n
Lol short chap.
Hey I want your opinion on something.
Should I make Hikaru gay? I've been thinking about this lately.

Comment and vote

Or don't

Im writing this story either way
😋