Chapter 6

Matthew in the MM😍✨

Matthew
Delilah has been ignoring the hell out of me and I don't like it .. She has been ignoring my texts, calls, I try talking to her she just moves away..

Tonight was that day of the month where we'd schedule our monthly movie day..

I knew she wasn't up for it , so I decided to go to her place..

I brought one of her favorites ..

Love & Basketball🏀

I got her address from Breon, who which I had to beg for it...

I got the bags out my car with her Favorites snacks, and I brought her some gifts for her to forgive me...

I rung the doorbell to the little house old house, that was kept up well...

A middle-aged lady who was brownskin, thick , and beautiful.. Must've been Delilah's mom..

" You must be Mrs. Moore , I'm Delilah's friend from school, is she home?" I asked politely...

" Hi, but honey that's my old last name, it's Westbrooks," she smiled, seems nice, " Yes she's certainly is, Pooh! Someone is here for you baby girl!" She yelled.
" Come on in sweetheart,"

I walked in and smiled.. Her mom and I had a little chat before Delilah walked downstairs..

Her mom seemed totally different from what Delilah told me.. But I knew she wouldn't lie, I guess she was like this before she starts stressing and so on...

Delilah walked downstairs, " Yes mom? " she noticed me here & rolled her eyes, " What are you doing here?"

" I'll leave you two alone, Delilah food on the counter, mommy is going to be back before 1, "

" Yes mom, I love you!" She yelled before her mom walked out, sighing..

" You could just go home you know," she said with an attitude sitting down...

" Come on , Dyl, it's been 2 weeks and you haven't spoken to me... I miss my bestfriend, plus I brought your favorites,"

She sucked her teeth, " What did you bring?"

" I brought you Oreos, your favorite ice cream, donuts, and fruit cause I know you love those.."

She tried not to smile but she still did, " Thank you,"

" Yeah, but also I brought you these to show you how sorry I am," he said pulling out these multicolored roses..

She gasped, " Matthew, you didn't have to go through all of this," she said hugging me.

" I love you and you not talking to me was hurting me, so that's why I brought you this charm bracelets to go with the rest of that jewelry you be wearing," I said giving her this charms bracelet..

" Aww I love you too... Bestfriend," she said looking at it, putting the roses in a vase, smelling them..

" How many girls you pulled this one on?" She asked giggling.

" 2," I said in all honestly.

She looked up at me and glared, I chuckled, " You and my mom damn!"

" Was bouta say," she said.

" Acting like my lady and shit," I said smirking..

" Nahh you like messing with hoes, I ain't bout that life," she said jumping on the couch, eating her Oreos..

" Ahh you got jokes," I said, " By the way, yo mama got a fat ass!"

She threw an Oreo at me as I was putting the movie in...

" Shut up, perv!"

" I couldn't help it, " I chuckled sitting on the floor..

******
Delilah❤️
The scene in the movie where they have sex, made it became a bit more tense in the room..

" I feel alittle hot, " Matthew fanned himself as he pulled his shirt off, feeling his 6-pack...

Lord, Jesus, please give me the strength... I prayed.

" Hey you don't mind now that we're back cool if I come up there with you," he looked up at me.

"I don't mind, as long as you don't try anything,"

" Ahh," he gasped, " Why would you accuse me of such a thing?"

" I would say it, but I don't feel like being petty right now," I said smiling..

We ended up cuddling together.. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt protected in some way..
We ended up falling asleep in the middle of the movie though...

******

" Aww look at how cute!" Someone said waking the both of us up..

" Baby you see my little girl cuddled up, huh?"

I jumped up to see my mom what some pimp, " Mom! It's 10, I thought you'd be here later,"

" And I thought you were you just watching a movie," she said wali g up to me , pinching my cheeks, with her now black lips and alcoholic breath..

" Yeah," then I turned back to see the pervertic man looking at me, "Matthew, I think it's time for you to go," I said.

" Yes, it's pretty late," he agreed.

He put his shirt back on and my mother coo'ed, " And he fine, wait till your father finds out!"

" No he's not going to find out!" I said covering her mouth.

Matthew kissed my cheek surprisingly, " See ya Monday, Nice meeting you Mrs. Westbrooks,"

My mother's eyes became wide, "And he's polite,"

" Yes, we'll talk about this Toni morning, I'm going to bed," I said..

I went upstairs to my room and made sure my door was lock, my mother and I will definitely have to have a talk..

~Quality❤️