Chapter 59

Delilah
A week has passed by and Matty has been trying to apologize for the past couple of days..

I was laying down reading the girls one of their favorite things to do before going to bed..

Noelle started yawning and Joelle was already sound asleep.

I kissed both of them goodnight, " Night babies. You girls have a big day tomorrow."

" Big Day" referring to meeting their grandmother and grandfather, which they been wanting to do.

I cut their lights off and walked out, walking into my room, but suddenly was grabbed by Matty.

" What do you want?" I asked..

"I'm sorry, just please let me make it up to you.." He said.

" Okay Matt, but make it quick. I have to go shower. I'm exhausted." I said.

He brought me into the bathroom. He set up an romantic bath, with champagne and roses.

I looked at him, " You didn't have to do this

I looked at him, " You didn't have to do this."

" Lies!" He said impersonating me, " but no seriously I did. Now I'll sit here and listen to everything you have to say while your bathing."

" Seriously?" I asked.

" Most definitely." He nodded.

" Well turn around. I was upset with you so therefore you can't see my goodies right now." I laughed.

He turned around , shaking his head and I took off my clothes and hopped in the tub, getting comfortable.

" So we're meeting your parents tomorrow, how do you feel about that? Well the girls." He asked handing me a glass of champagne, sipping his.

" I mean I'm not very worried, but you know those lil girls have a mouth on them for six-year-olds."

" They get it from their mother," he joked.

I splashed the water onto him, " No they do not!"

" You tell that to someone else," he said standing up.

" Where you going?" I asked.

" You got bubbles in my glass!" He laughed.

" Forget that. Just get in here with me." I said, shrugging.

" I made this romantic venture just for you," he said.

" And I appreciate that, but I'll like to share it with you," I smiled..

He turned around, smiling.. Stripping down and getting in. I leaned back, laying on his chest.

" Dyl?" He asked.

" Yea?" I nodded.

" You know how you get mad at me sometimes?"

" Of course," I giggled.