Chapter 17

Delilah💖
Well it's February and Taya is bringing me shopping for some new clothes for our senior field trip...

We were in Virgo Boutique.. Where it's either a lot of sexy clothes or normal comfy clothes for a girl like me..

But Taya of course was on the sexy, scampi side...

I picked out a few shorts and tops, nothing fancy.. I walked over to her.

" What-" she turned around, "Hell nah," she said.

" What?" I asked , rolling my eyes.

" This is just so basic, you should definitely start showing off a little bit more of what you got, " she said putting some clothes in my hand.. " Like this," she said giving me a top that exposed my chest..

" Umm, I thi-know my father would definitely disagree,"

" He'll get over it," she smiled, putting a lot more clothes in my arms.

" Whatever you say stepmother," I said rolling my eyes..

***********************
Now At Home ...

Once we arrived back to the house, I grabbed my things out the car. Walked into the house to hear my dad talking to someone, laughing..

" Hi Daddy! We're back!" I said.

" Hey babygirl, how about you come in the kitchen for a sec?" He said.

I walked in the kitchen to see my favorite cousin of all time, Reggie!

I dropped my bags and ran up to him hugging him, he caught me and twirled me around.

" Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in like forever," I said as he put me down.

" Yes, and you still have that squeaky ass lil voice!"

" Aye watch your profanity," my dad ordered.

" Ohh my bad," he said looking like 😬...

I giggled, " So what brings you here to Ascension?"

" Well I came to tell you guys, I got a scholarship to play at LSU,"

" OMG, " I said jumping up and down, hugging him..

" Yes Delilah, and he'll be moving in with us, as well," my father said.

" Yeah so don't think you can't get anything past me because it won't happen, "

My dad chuckled, " Like I heard your dating a snowflake now, eh?"

I rolled my eyes, " Yeah but you don't have to call him that Reggie," I said.

" Why? You don't want me calling him that,"

" Matter of fact, I honestly don't, he has a name so call him Matthew,"

" Fine but long as he's treating you like the princess you are, I'm fine," he said.

" He is, and thanks! But I'm going upstairs to my room now!" I said grabbing my bags to start packing..

************************

I was now on the phone after what seemed forever with Matthew...

" So what do you think I should wear to the catch the bus in the morning babe," I asked.

"Hmm you know I'd usually say anything because your beautiful,"

"Yeah,"

" Well your going to be around your ex, and around whole bunch of dudes, so preferably I want you wear to some sweatpants, a big ole hoodie , nothing loose," he said..

I bust out laughing..

" I'm deadass serious babe," he said sternly.

" Okay, I'll wear something appropriate, okay?"

" Yeah, your mine ain't no sharing," he said.

" Yeah your eyes only, with yo jealous ass," I said.

" Get off that got damn phone, and go to bed, watch yo damn profanity next time too!" I heard Reggie yell.

I laughed, " Goodnight babe,"

" Night love, I love you."

" I love you too," I said.

********
Boring chapter 😭✨

~Quality 💖