Chapter 39: Day Of Graduation

Delilah💖
It was the day of graduation & I was ecstatic. Mrs. Mckibben hosted a Senior breakfast brunch as we looked over pictures of us from 6th grade to 12th.

I was pretty tired, revising my speech. I haven't been sleeping, these babies have been moving like crazy to say I'm only 3.5 months dude..

Reggie has been more suspicious, I think he knows what's actually going on with me.. But all I've been doing is school, and gone straight to my room.

" Delilah! You're going to be late if you don't come on here!" My dad yelled.

I groaned and looked at myself one good last time, " You look beautiful,"

I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs, " You look beautiful!" Taya said.

" Thank you, now let's go before I miss something, I don't wanna miss a thing,"

" What about the pictures?" My dad asked.

" Nope not now, cause y'all be spoiling the moment, putting everything on social media," I said walking to the car.

***************

My dad dropped me off and I walked in the now redecorated cafeteria.

" Wow, it's beautiful," I said.

" You like it?" Mrs. Mckibben came outta no where with.

" Of course you do, don't answer that," she giggled, walking me over to the group.

" Why are you being so nice? So I won't be in your sons hair anymore?" I turned around and looked at her.

" Matter a fact, yes," she agreed.

" Well sorry to tell ya' but that certainly will not happen in the long run," I hugged her, " you're welcome!"

I giggled and walked over to my friends who were sitting down, feeding their faces.

" Y'all couldn't wait on me?" I asked.

" You never on time Delilah!" Breon said, " we tried."

"Whatever," I laughed, " Matt I'll share with you then," I smiled, elbowing him.

" You know I don't mind," he smiled, putting a grape in my mouth.

" Hmm, what's going on hea'?" Zoey asked.

" Y'all always ready to infer something," I smacked my lips, leaning my head on his shoulder.

" Ohh because um, there's a lot of body tension," Malaysia said.

" Oh, we had more than this, trust me," Matthew said, winking at me.

" Hmm, don't we know!" The girls said.

" Shut up!" I said throwing a grape at each one of them.

" You know it's the truth," Breon said.

Then that's when our 8th grade teacher, Mrs. Tamar walked in...

" Now did I hear the word shut up?" She asked.

Okay look back in the day, if you said "Shut Up!" It was a cuss word, my gosh 😴.

They all pointed at me, " Delilah,"

" Nah, y'all just picking not my sweet, precious Delilah,"

" First their sweet then their sour," Matthew said.

I punched him, " You're agg!" I said pouting.