First day at my new school

Alexis' POV

My name is Alexis Ryana, Today is Thursday and the sad day where I start my first day at my NEW school in my NEW home, California.

I walk into the office to get my schedule and as I was talking I was oh so rudely interrupted by these three boys who were yelling at the top of there lungs, "RANGER GANG! RANGER GANG! RANG....." Then they stopped as they stared me down. They came up to me and introduced them selves.

The light skin one with tattoos said, "Wassup ma, the names Julian, the flyest dude you ever meet." He said with much confidence.

The darkskin with braces (I know he doesn't have braces anymore just go with it😂) say, "hey, my names Dashawn but you can call me Day Day" he says as he kisses my hand.

The other one is tall and some what in between darkskin and lightskin says," Hey baby girl my names Langston but for you, I'll let you can me Lang Lang." He says smirking.

I blush and say, "Very nice to meet you I'm Alexis but you can call me Lexi ... But I was kinda in the middle of something... I say trailing off and turning around to continue getting my schedule.

After I get my schedule, I walk around the school since apparently i got there early since first period starts at 8:30 and it is barley 8:00😑.

As I am walking I feel like I'm being watched and followed... So I immediately turn around and I totally bump into Julian, Day Day and Langston all at the same time causing me to fall.

I sit up, grab my forehead and playfully say, " Oooww! Do y'all always try to kill the new girls at this school!

they laugh and Julian sticks out his hand to help me up. I stand up, cross my arms and stare at all of them waiting.

Julian says,"Dang ma not even a thank you for helping you up?"

I say smiling," Nope I'm just waiting.."

Langston says, "What are you waiting for??"

I say sarcastically, " Ohhhh idk maybe a sorry for bumping you on the ground!" I giggle.

Day Day says, "Sorry Lexi I didn't mean to."

I thank him and stare at Julian and Langston awaiting my apology lol.

I get tired of waiting so I walk away. They are still following me.

I say with out turning around and still walking, " What are y'all my protectors or something?!?"

They bust up laughing, I chuckle along with them. As I was walking down the hallway, this boy stopped in front of me and said, "Hey, my names Lucas, you may know me as "KidLucas or as I always say your one and only Lucas Coly"

I gasp and say dramatically, "OMG YOUR LUCAS! I TOTALLY have never heard of you.

Julian and them start busting up laughing.

Lucas looks at me and says, " mmmh fiesty, I like! So you single or nah?

Right before I could say something I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist I look down to see Julian's tattooed arms.

Julian says, " Nah shawty taken" He kisses my cheek. HE KISSED MY CHEEK! Tell me why I'm so hyped rn?! Lmao!

Lucas leaves and Julian is still holding me. I turn around still in his embrace and ask, "What was all that about?"

He laughs and says, "I'm protective over cute girls, sorry."

"No it's fine I actually liked it.." I say looking down and blushing☺️.

He laughs. The bell rings and I quickly ask if anyone has Mr.Kyan for Science first period and of course Julian says he does. He picks me up and runs to first period with my legs around his waist.

He states trying to sound like a pilot, " We have arrived at science class. Thank for take Air Julian." I crack up laughing.

Julian's POV

I really like Alexis and I really wish that she would like me back but who knows maybe she does and is just hiding it and if she is she's done a darn good job at hiding it! I need to make a plan to make her mine and it needs to be a very good plan....

Tbc...
We all know Alexis likes him back. How could he not see It?!

What will Julian's plan be to win her heart?

Should I continue this?

Cast in mm...