The Surprise Party

Julian's POV
As we were in the car we pulled up to this hotel, it was a nice/expensive hotel in downtown L.A I had found that I thought would be a good treat for my baby girl🤔. As soon as we walked in Alexis' eyes scanned the lobby as she noticed the chandeliers and gold detailing on the ceiling.

Alexis' POV
"Ummmm juju? Where are we?" I said with wide eyes.

"Don't trip caramel chip" He replied bluntly.

I swear to you all I hate surprises😒, nothing Is worse than getting the shit scared outta you walking into a room full of people lol!

"Oh lord" I say rolling my eyes noticing that I lost Julian.

I just decided to go all around and see what else I could take in with the beautiful scenery of the hotel. I ask on of the employees where the bathroom is and as directed I was face to face with the bathrooms. Butttttt I think I see a familiar face🤔👀.

"Langston? Is that you?" I ask trying to see if the person at the end of the hall would turn around.

The lengthy figure stood straight up in shock and ran without turning around and hopped in an elevator.

"Damn, for a nice hotel there some rude ass people" I chuckled to myself, I must have mistaken the person for someone else.

Langston's POV
"Y'all I think I just fucked up🙂" I say bursting into the hotel room.

"Fym you fucked up?? Did you forget the cake?" DayDay says.

"Nah" I laugh "Alexis just recognized me but I think I played it off well" I say patting my self on the back.

"Let me guess you ran away?" DayDay mockingly says.

"Yo why you dissing my skills? I handled that shit believe that!😂"

"Ight man whatever I'm going order some food for the party just sit down and try not to break anything dumdum" DayDay yells as I walk away.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I swat him away.

Julian's POV
"Man where did Alexis go?" Why is she always wondering off she's such a luh baby. Ima just call her.

"ALEXIS?" "Yes babe. What do you want??" "Um where the fuck did you go?? So we grown now and we can just leave whenever we want??" "Yoooo chill I'm in the bathroom." "Meet me in room B106 it's on the second floor." "Okay bye boo" "AND DONT BE LATE ALEX--" she did not just hang up on me😑.

I walk up to the room, swipe the key card and walk in.

"SURPISE! HAPPY BIRTHD-- um where's Alexis?" Everyone says.

"Downstairs she'll be up in a second, she's gonna have to knock on the door since she doesn't have a key car so we'll have time to set back up" I say calmly

"Mannnnnnnn over here got me hollerin for nun." Langston says annoyed.

"Shut up before I shove yo ass in a box and hand her to you as a present."

"Yo ight chill" he laughs holding his hands up innocently😂.

[Alexis knocks on the door]

"Oh shit y'all get into your places!" I whisper and turn off the lights.

I open the door, she turns on the lights and everyone pops out and says....

Alexis' POV
"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS! WE LOVE YOU!" I look around the room and see all of my friends and some room fillers who I have no idea who they are lol.

"Oh I fucking knew it! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!" I say screaming and crying.

Everyone awes.

"Happy birthday babygirl." Julian places a plastic crown on my head and a sash that says birthday girl with hearts.

"Aweee I love you guys!" I say hysterically crying.

"Aye aye aye stop the crying girl it's time to go the fuck up!" Langston says.

DayDay turns on some music.

-we party and dance all night till we start getting complaints then we decided it's time to shut it down lol.

We take our showers and change, DayDay goes down stairs and bring up food for us since we are all pretty starving.

"Man tonight was amazing you guys it really was, I couldn't thank you enough." I say sincerely.

"Whatever girl" Langston says hella fruity.

We all joke around and laugh till we all become to tired to keep our eyes open.

"Ion know about y'all but Ima knock out" I say getting under the blankets and turning over, Julian hops in the bed and does the same.

We all say our goodnight and knock out slowly one by one.

"Best night ever" I say softly. "I know right" Julian says which shocked me.

We both giggle, "goodnight babe, I love you" "goodnight I love you too my old ass princess." He says. I slap him and he laughs then we both go to sleep in each other embrace.

-That was truly a night to remember.
-sorry for not updating in literally forever, I lost inspiration and truthfully became lazy lol
-I'll be back and updating more. Love y'all bye😘✨.