Best birthday ever!

***7 months later***

Julian's POV

Bruh today is my baby's birthday! Turn up for the glo up!!! Nah I'm jk but today I got something special planned for minez.

"Hey birthday girl" I say softly, "WAKE THAT ASS UP!!!" I yelled while clapping like I'm ghetto.

"I'm going to kill you.." She says with her face in the pillow so I comes out as a low mumble.

"Excuse me I need words, noise, out the mouth please." I say teasing her.

"Fine! I'll get up because obviously my birthday sleep means nothing!" She say laughing.

"Oh it means something, it just that I'm more important." I say smiling.

"So come down stairs when you ready and I got some surprises for you." I say smirking

She comes down stairs ten minutes later dress with her hair done. (Her outfit in mm)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!" I yell. She puts her hand over her mouth as she noticed the 5 Jordan shoe boxes, 3 Victoria's Secret bags, 4 Supreme bags, 2 forever 21 bags, 1 small box with the Ferrari sign in it(the keys in it) and 2 Kay jewelers box.

"Oh my gosh... JULIAN ALEXANDER GOINS, you did not buy me all this!"

"Oh yes I did." I grabbed the Kay jewelers box, stood in front of her and knelt down.

(Play song if you haven't already😂)

She gasps.

"Alexis Ryana, these past 7 months have been absolutely amazing. I never thought i would settle down, I thought I was a big bad player and could never commit to a woman but you proved me wrong. I love you with all my heart, I know I might sound like a dork right now but I do. (By now she crying) you truly are the best thing that has ever happened to me. One day I want to marry you, but since we are to young for that right now. I promise to be loyal, stay by your side and to never leave you till the day I die." I say as I grab the ring, she stuck out her hand and I placed it on her finger.

She cupped my cheeks as I stood up. She kissed me and then put her arms around my neck.

I picked her slightly up off the ground and spun her around.

She smiled and chuckled in the kiss as I spun her around.

She pulled away from the kiss and said, "I promise too my love!"

I just stared in her beautiful eyes. "I love you a lot, too much tbh." I said playing around.

"I was just thinking the same thing as I was looking at your eyes Baby boy." She put her head in the crook of my neck.

The warmth of her head sent a heat wave through my body.

I was caught of guard by her saying, "Oooh! Victoria's Secret!"

She ran over like a little kid taking out everything and looking at it.

She came to the little box with the Ferrari sign on it. She gasped.

"Oh no. You. Did. Not!!!!" And she opened the box and a pair of baby toy keys were in there.

"I did." I said giggling and laughing at her reaction to the prank the I threw her the real keys.

She grabbed the keys, playfully grabbed me by my shirt bringing me close and said, "Where is it little boy!"

"Ion know. Find it baby girl."

She ran laps around the perimeter of the house till I opened the garage door and she stopped in her track and gasped as she saw a gold car cover that I was about to rip off.

She stared at me and back to the car and back at me then back to the car.
I ripped the cover off to reveal the hot pink Ferrari with decal on the doors that said Alexis in fancy letters.

She fell to her knees and started to cry.

I knelt down by her and hugged her. She said, "Thank you thank you thank you!"

I just kissed her fore head and we hopped in her care and left to her surprise party she doesn't know about yet😉. So don't tell her!😏

Tbc....

Julian's a good bf huh😂

I wish someone would do that for me😂