Julian at the hospital

Langston's POV

We're at the hospital and I really hope my bro is okay. I don't know what happened but all I know is he better be alive and well by the end of the day or somebody's getting it lol.

As we are we're waiting I gave Alexis the keys to Julian's car, since I was the one driving, and she went home to take a shower, change (her outfit in mm)and probably take care of those bruises I know she has now.

Alexis walks in. "Hey guys!" She says with a fake smile and trying to be perky.

"Wassup girl. You alright?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm just peachy!" She says smiling hard. Gosh she's such a horrible liar.😂

"It's not nice to lie Alexis." I say in a baby voice.

"What? I'm not lieing! What are you talking about?" She responds quickly looking down trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Um first of all you ask a lot of questions when your lieing, and you look down when you know your lieing. So what's up with you girl?!" I say playfully punching her shoulder.

Day day chuckles in the background.

"Alright, fine.. I'm just worried about Julian I hope he's okay and nothing wrong with him." She says tearing up.

I hug her and say, "He's gonna be okay I promise. He's gonna be just fine."

I hope.

"Family of Julian Goins?"

Us three stand up "Yesss?" We all say nervously.

"Julian's is going to be juuuusssttt fine. He was just dehydrated and he had low iron. Did you guys want to come visit him.

"YES! I mean yeah sure." Alexis spits out.

We walk back to Julian's room. He was sleep. But his TV was on SpongeBob. Alexis sits on the edge of his bed.

Alexis' POV

I sit on the bed next to Julian.

"Babe?" I say softly.

He readjusted himself, "Hmmm?"

"Babe you okay?"

He says in a raspy voice(😍)," Yeah I'm gucci."

I chuckle. "Do you wanna stay here and get your rest or do you wanna come home with me?"

He jumps up and says," I'm going home with my baby I'm not staying in this death house anymore!"

"Alright" I chuckle, " Slow down speed racer! We still have to sign you and crap."

He pouts, "But I wanna go home with you!" He says whining.

"You will just let Langston sign the papers since he's the oldest." I say pointing at Langston"

"Woah woah woah! Why I gotta do it?! Ion wanna do it" he says thinking he not gonna do it. Lmao! He's a funny guy.

"Like I just said your the oldest." I say with a duh voice. Now go sign the papers diaper baby!"

"Finnnnneeee" he says rolling his eyes.

I'm so glad he's okay.

Julian's POV
I'm soooo gonna kill Tyler, if Lang don't hit him up first😂. I'm done tryna go to the mall, I'll just order my stuff online bruh.

Skips to Alexis' house

We go upstairs to her room, and laid on her bed.

"Babe?"

"Yesss?" She replies

"Babe."

"What?" She says trying not to laugh.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes and I love you too." She says kissing me cheek.

"Eww what was that?"

"What was what?" She says confused.

"That fake asf kiss!" I say teasing.

"Uggghhh" she leans over and kisses me lips, then lays her head in my chest.

"Dang you smell good." She mumbles.

"What was that? What you say?"

"Oh nothing just thinking to my self" she says with a convincing smile.

"Mhmm sure." I stared playing with one of her curls. She just looked up at me.

"It's not nice to stare Alexis." She laughs.

"I'm Sowwy babes." She starts tracing my tattoos with her finger.

"Bruh stop that tickles." I said trying to stay serious.

"Awe your ticklish?!" She says with an evil grin.

"Yeah." She softly tickles my abs. "Stoopp! Girl stop!"

"Ok ok I'll stop." She lays her head on my stomach.

"Why are you so freaking warm?"

"Idk maybe because I'm not dead?!"

She gets serious. "You know you really scared me today."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scared you. That wasn't really my plan."

She grabs my waist, "I thought I was gonna lose you. All the miserable thoughts went threw my head as I waited for you to wake up." She tears up.

I sit up on the and with one hand cups her cheek and the other wipes her tears.

"I'm so sorry I put you through that just because I don't take care of myself. I will never leave you and when I do it will be when we are old and gray and race each with our matching walkers."

She laughs and puts her head on my shoulder. "I don't know what I would do without my JuJu!"

"And I don't know what I would do without my Princess!" I peck her lips and lay back down on the bed.

I whisper, "Good night my queen."

She whispers back, "Good night my king."

Then we slowly drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

Tbc.....

Sorry it's such a dry chapter.😂

Thank goodness Julian's okay.

Hopefully I didn't make y'all depressed or cry.

Any ideas for the next chapter?