A Litt Weekend pt. 2

Julian's POV

Today is Sunday and who tf can turn up on such a boring day. What can I do so we can be litt? Man ion even know let me ask my baby.

"Baby!" I whine.

"Boy what you what?" She says as if she's mad.

"I see someone woke up saltier than the ocean😳🤔.... But anyways what you tryna do today?"

She says with a stank face, "Nun with you and your stupid friends."

"Woah woah woooaaahh, bash me all you want but leave me bros out of it. Babe what's up with you? I seen you when you woke up and you looked fine, why you acting so salty to me? I ask.

She looks at me and says, "I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant."

Did she just--? pregnant by who? Not me I have even did that with her yet!

"PREGNANT BY WHO?!?" I yell.

"I think my ex boyfriend...."

I put my head in my hands. "Dang it Alexis... Are you serious?"

She came over and put her hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear and said, "Thank goodness your my first boyfriend.."

"Yeah thank goo-- hold up. Wait a minute! That means you were playing with me! That's not funny." I say walking away.

I walk downstairs and I hear footsteps behind me. She jumped on my back and I completely ignored her.

"Get off me. Ion wanna talk to you, you play to much." She pouted and whined in my ear.

"Nuh-uh! Get up outta here with that whining girl!"

"Ok ok ok! I'm sorry pleaseeeee forgive me, I just wanted to scare you!" She got off my back.

I grabbed her arm and said, "ight baby girl I forgive you but don't play with that stuff, okay?"

She nodded. "So what you tryna do today?"

She shrugged "we could hang with Lang and Day at the mall again that was pretty fun besides when you got in that fight."

"Ight we can try but they might not let me and Day in, because I pulled and gun, DayDay dropped Tyler."

She said, "We can try and see but we just gotta stay outta Champs!" We bust up laughing.

I call Lang and tell him we about to hit up the mall and they didn't wanna go until Alexis grabbed the phone and them lol.

              30 minutes later
We get to the mall and we shop and and I noticed we were about to pass the Victoria's Secret store, so I grabbed her bridal style and ran past it then as I sat her down she noticed the sign😑.

"Oohhhh I see what you did there babe! We are going in there whether you like it our not." Alexis says smirking.

All I could think was what if Tyler finds out I'm here and brings his goons with him and especially after he knows we killed Lucas! What if he--

"Babe?.......Babe?!.....JuJu?!" She says

"Yeah? Huh? What?"

"You don't look so good. You were in a blank stare and you as pale as a marshmallow! Are you okay babe?"

I was going to answer but as I was staring at Alexis my eyes started to black out and my legs felt weak and my  head was pulsating heavily, I grabbed Alexis' shoulders and In a matter of seconds I fall.

                 Alexis' POV
Julian started to look unstable especially after he grabbed my shoulders. He fell straight into my arms. He was too heavy for me, so I struggled to keep him up.

I looked around for Day and Lang, for some reason right after got here I haven't seen them at all.

"DAY DAY!!! LANGSTON! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY!! HELP!!"

This light skin boy comes over and tries to help me he taps me not the shoulder, I look up and I don't recognize his face.

"I see your in a bit of a situation.. Is he okay? What's wrong with him? He asks.

"He just fainted and I don't---" I stopped in fear as I saw Tyler's head peek over the other boys shoulder.

"Jaiden what are you doing helping these busters? Well she's a good person but this little weasel can die in a hole!" Tyler says pointing at Julian.

"Omg I don't have time for your games!" I pull out my phone about to call 911 but he grabbed out my hand and kicked me in the stomach.

I screamed with the pain and Tyler punched me and pulled a gun on me. I was so scared that I couldn't even scream all that would come out was little whimpers.

"Please! Don't do this Tyler you don't want to kill anyone! You'll have to live with the guilt forever!!" I say hoping he would remove the gun from my temple.

"You should probably take that gun off shawty's head before I do something I'll regret." Day Day says holding a gun towards Tyler."

"Ight man. We coo. We coo." Tyler walks away.

I whimpering in pain and poor Julian is still unconscious.

"We have to help Julian! Don't worry about me I'll be fine."

Day day picks me up bridal style and Langston puts Julian over his shoulder and we walk out the mall.

We get to the hospital and I hope he was just Dehydrated.

"Family of Julian Goins?"

We three stand up. "Yes? We all choked out.

"Julian is.........."

Tbc......

Sorry this was such a sucky chapter

Omg is Julian going o be okay?

How come every time they go to the mall something happen?😂

Should I continue??