Julian gets threatened?!

Alexis POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
As I Woke up all I could say was Ugh! thank goodness today is Friday! So I unwillingly get up and do my hygiene stuff, straighten my long curly hair and put on my out fit (In mm).

I grab my back pack, rush down stairs into the kitchen, grab my keys, and head out to my car. (A/N: Btw Alexis lives alone)

As I close the door to my car, I hear a knock on my passenger window. I look up fearfully to only be making eye contact with Julian.

I roll down my window and say, " Julian how the heck did you find my house!?"

He replies, " I live a few houses down shawty, you didn't even notice that You were driving behind me on the way home. I thought about stopping by and telling you but it was to much work." I laugh.

I say, " So what exactly did you want to tell me😬?"

He asked in a shy tone, " Uhh I was wondering if you could umm give me a ride to school? Someone slashed my tires last night.

I reply, " yeah sure hop in." I unlocked the doors. I continue talking, "So who do you think slashed your tires? Because that's pretty savage, who ever did that really must not like you😂. I say laughing.

He replies, "Idk but I'm pretty spooked rn. The person who did it slashed all four tires. Tf am I going to do now?"

I say, "Well I'll drive you where ever you need to go until you can fix your car. I got juju. I giggle

He says playing, "Juju? Really? I actually kinda like that. But only you can call me that." He laughs.

"Ok juju." I say laughing.

We pull up to the school and before we hop out Julian lightly grabs my arm. And says, " wait! I there is something on you face."

I try to look in the mirror and he says, " No wait I got it! Close your eyes." He rubs my forehead then grabs my chin and kisses me. He pulls away and run out the car and into the school. I just sit there in shock. Did he really just-Did he really just kiss me?!

I snapped out of my thoughts as a paper is thrown in my car. I look around trying to see who threw it. I pick it up and it reads,

                   " hey love,
       tell your boy Julian to watch his back and to stay away from you. 

From,Your one and only"

I folded the paper and put it in my pocket and ran into the school and found Julian with Day Day and Langston. I run up to Julian.

Julian's POV

Alexis runs up to me and she looks like she had seen a ghost. She has a paper in her hand.

She comes up to me with watery fearful eyesand says," Julian! Someone is threatening you to stay away from me! Read this!"

I read it and the last part sounds like I've heard it before. Who said this before? I angrily mumble under me breath, "Lucas"

She says, "Lucas what about him? I was so deep in to my thoughts I didn't even hear her talking.

Julian? JULIAN? JULIAN?!!

Huh? I say

What about Lucas? She says curiously.

I say, " Remember when Lucas came up to you and said--

-Flash back-
"Hey, my names Lucas, you may know me as "KidLucas or as I always say your one and only Lucas Coly"
-End of Flash Back-

Alexis gasps and begins to cry as she remembers him saying that. I grab her and pull her into a tight hug. Her heart is racing. After I let her got Langston pulls her over to him slightly lifts up his shirt giving her sight of his gun tucked under his pants, her eyes widden and he says, "Don't worry ma no one gonna touch any of us."

Day Day slaps Langston's arm and yell, " Boi why would you show her that?! That ain't gone do nothing but scare her even more than she is now!"

She grabs Day Day's arm and says, " it's fine I actually used to have a best friend who used to carry a gun with him back where I used to live, soo thanks Langston for reassuring Me that we will be ok and thank you Day Day for caring about my well being." And with that we group hug until the bell rings and I walk to first period with Julian.

We walk past Lucas and She stops in her tracks. Lucas comes up to her and says with an evil grin, " Hey ma how you feelings' you don't look so well?"

I step in front of her and push Lucas by his fore head and say, "get to stepping." She couldn't help but laugh and I grabs her hand and continue our walk to first period. For the rest of the day we had didn't bump into Lucas at all. Scaredy Cat!

Tbc...

Will Lucas stop his shenanigans?

So are Julian and Alexis a thing now?

Why tf does Langston have a gun😂?
^(in the story)Langston in the last has dealt with numerous life threatening problems before he meet DayDay and Julian.

Should I continue?