Chapter 3

Thirteen times... Thirteen times a man had made bare body contact with her.. Twenty six times she had been touched in a place where she shouldn't have been... Thirty two times she had seen a drunk... She couldn't even begin to form a number for the amount of make out scenes and shameless public groping of two, or even three, people she'd seen. Just as she'd predicted, this was hell for Alice. Just as she'd said, there were perverts and drunks and sluts everywhere. Though, just as Amelia had reported, there were some nice folk. Some people she was pretty good acquaintances with were there as well such as Hera, Sakura (surprisingly), Felicia, Monika, Madeline, Chun-Yan, Anya, and a bunch of others as well. 

Alice, who was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed,  was seriously considering going back on her words before Francine came over, her curvey and full figure looming over her. 

"Ohonhon, I'm surprised that you haven't run away yet, Mon Cherie." 

Alice scoffed. "Just who do you think I'd be if I went back on my words?"

Francine raised an eyebrow, smirking. "You mean like your ability to contain your liquor?"

Alice's jaw dropped slightly and her face flushed. "Who the bloody hell told you of my drinking experiences?!"

Francine put a finger to her lips. "Now, now. What kind of lady would I be if I spilled out all of my secrets?"

Alice clicked her tongue harshly and turned her head high. "Hmph."

"Awe, come now. Don't be like that, Alice. You're supposed to be having fun here! Why don't we have a drink? I've got plenty, ohonhon."

"Like hell I'd-"

"EVERYONE! ALICE HAS DECLARED A DRINKING CONTEST BETWEEN HERSELF AND JULCHEN!"

A white haired girl popped up from the loud crowd that was starting to circle them. "KESESESE~ SO THE LITTLE PRINCESS WANTS A CONTEST, EH? BRING IT!! LOSER HAS TO MAKE OUT WITH SAKURA!"

"E-eh?!?!" A small voice yelped.

Alice gasped in air to yell at Francine, but before she could, a huge load of liquor was set in front of the two, and the crowd started counting down as Julchen grabbed a cup and readied it at her lips.

"Five!"

"W-wait! I never-"

"Four!"

"Awe, come on, Princess."

"Three!"

"Too scared to lose?"

"Two!"

"Excus-"

"One!"

Alice panicked and quickly snatched a cup as the crowd screamed "Zeroooo!"

Both girls started chugging the drink, some of the liquid slipping down their mouths. The crowd screamed both of their names as well as a variety of cheers and noises. It honestly didn't take too long before Alice started feeling sluggish. She kept trying to gulp her drink down, but soon, her face was all red and she felt herself starting to slip away.