CHAPTER SEVEN

you guys are soooo amazing i already have over 1k votes and there's not even 10 chapters!! ily guys and im sorry im shitty at updating :/ hope you guys had an amazing christmas and new years!! ((this is the first chapter of 2016 ahh!!)

LOUIS

"Baby, are you okay? You've been acting awfully distant since the party last night." Zayn said as he kissed my cheek.

I yawned, "Of course I'm fine, I've just had a lot on my mind, college coming up and stuff." I said as I gave him a fake smile and planted myself down at our kitchen table.

"It's just around the corner." Zayn said as he opened the refrigerator and pulled out a carton of milk. "Glass of milk?" He asked as he placed his glass down.

"No, I think I may go to Liam's house today, eat there and whatnot."

Zayn stood in his steps. "Liam's?"

"Yeah, I was thinking since-"

"Why do you always want to go to him?" Zayn asked, turning around slowly, placing his hands behind him.

"And Niall?" I said with confusion.

"Answer my question, why do you always want to go to him?" Zayn asked once again, his voice stern.

"I've been with you so much, I haven't got to see them as much and when college starts-"

"You won't be seeing me as much when college fucking starts! Do you want to spend your last fucking days with him?!"

"Chill-"

"Fuckin' chill?!" Zayn said, staring at me for a moment before bursting with a laugh. He slammed his hand on the counter, "You're always up his fucking ass, whenever you got the god damn chance!"

"Can you give me one fucking moment to speak? Without fucking interrupting?" I stated, slightly raising my voice but not too much. Zayn turned his head towards me before walking.

Zayn put his one of each of his hands on both sides of my chair, trapping me. "You got balls now, Lou? Think you can fucking stand up to me? That's bloody cute." He spat at me.

I stared at him deeply in his eyes, biting my tongue--but wanting to say so much. But I couldn't--I could, but I just couldn't and knew I shouldn't. I could feel the tears about to form, so I shook my head, refusing to look him in the eyes again. "I'm leaving."

"Where the fuck are you going to go? Liam's? To go fuck?" He spat at me.

Still refusing to give eye contact, I broke through his arms and grabbed my jacket that was sitting on the back of my chair, and continued walking down the hallway until I got to the door and slid my shoes on.

"And where the fuck do you think you're going?" Zayn said as he grabbed a hold of my arm, spinning me around. "Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you." Zayn said as he tightened his grip. I bit my lip, fighting back the tears, only to feel his nails digging into my skin.

"Please," I managed choke out, "Please don't do this. Not right now." I said as my eyes looked up to his--no feelings whatsoever was held into his eyes.  He stared at me for a few more seconds before releasing his grip, and I took my chance to run out of the apartment and into the street, not listening to his demands or whatever the fuck he was yelling at me.

I didn't bother taking my car. Knowing Zayn--the crazy piece of shit he is, he would have it tapped, to know everywhere I go. Hell, he probably has me tapped, to know my every fucking move.

"You know I love you, right?" Zayn said, breaking the silence we were holding--minus the sound of my sniffling.

I didn't respond.

Zayn moved over to me, placing his hand onto my thigh. I cringed a little as he put pressure against one of my newly formed bruise. "You know I do, right?"

I nodded my head in response, before he slid me onto his lap and I placed my head onto his shoulder, biting my lip to stop from crying.

I cringed at the memory. That's when it all started. I acted like it was fine, but it was a fucking breakdown of his but I did cause it after fucking all, maybe I shouldn't have talked to the guy at the restaurant flirtingly, or accidentally leave the milk out too long. I deserved it all, every hit and every bruise, but maybe I shouldn't have let it go on this long or even this far. I feel like I'm in this fucking bubble, and it's fucking suffocating me. My walk consisted of me running, constantly looking behind my back to see any cars or people running towards me. Any time I seen a male with black hair, or a black car, my heart would stop.

I ran into my local coffee shop, bursting through the doors, causing everyone in there (all the 8 people) to look over at me in confusion and fear---I did burst through the door after all. I ignored their stares and walked towards where the cash register sat.

"You want anything to eat or drink?" Rosalee, one of my favorite workers here, asked.

"No thanks." I said, looking up at her with a smile.

"You okay, sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm fine, you have work to do."

She giggled, "It's a desert right now."

I chuckled. "It's nothing, really. Just Zayn."

"Oh my Lord. Is he the black haired boy? I don't like him much." Rosalee said as she shook her head and placed her hands on the counter. "He's so rude, a little too rude."

"He's nice, he just has his moments." I said. I couldn't even believe I was defending him, and from the look on Rosalee's face, she couldn't either. "I really think I should be going, Zayn's going to go crazy if I'm gone for more than twenty. Call the FBI and shit." I sighed at the last sentence, because it was true.

"You need to stand up for yourself. Don't let him treat you this way any longer, Lou. It's such a sad feeling when my customers come in looking upset, and by God you do it every time you come in! My old heart won't be able to take it any longer."

I looked up at her from where I sat and gave her a small smile. "I swear, I'm fine, he just has his moments." I said once again while mentally slapping myself for standing up for him....again. "I really have to go, I'm so glad we could have this chat."

"Always love hearing from my Lou." She said as she gave me a weary smile. "Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?"

"I'm sure Zayn wants me to eat at home." And with that sentence, Rosalee's smile disappeared, but quickly came back.

"Okay, dear. Have a great day."

"You too!" I said as I was backing away, while doing so I heard the bell that hung above the door ring, and since I was so close it burned my ears, causing me to jump backwards into the door and bumping into someone. As I turned around to quickly apologize, I came face to face with him.

We stared at each other for a moment; his green eyes staring into my blue eyes, he was so fucking tall.

"Harry?" I croaked out.

Harry stared at me for a few more second, his mouth opened, trying to gather the words to say. "I-I, gotta-" he said as he backed up, placing his hands on the back of the door and opening it. He sped up once he turned around, not running--more of a speed walking.

I ran towards him, when getting behind him I pulled my hand out and grabbed him by the shoulder. He spun around fast, swatting my hand away in the process. He looked hurt, tears already forming his eyes--and all I said was Harry.

---

Okay so Freddie is an ugly name lol the baby's cute but..... Larry's real.... Lol what y'all think about this situation?

ALSO BUY ~PILLOW TALK~ ON ITUNES